News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

God's Fashion Angels!

Started by Earth, June 23, 2012, 05:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth

'This is NOT a pking clan, therefore it is possible to contribute in this clan whilst being in another :D'

God's Fashion Angels was a 'Fashion clan' back in around 2010. It was the first ever 'Fashion clan.' The original founders were me (Tory) & Kate. A few days after the clan was established, a few 'Fashion clans' popped up in the recruitment page. My idea of bringing this clan back is to bring back the popularity of Fashion clans. It makes the game a little more fun and something to look forward to :). Hopefully, we are back for good. This Fashion clan is all about what you wear and your sense of style, it is also about your reputation on this game and behaviours, the over half of the rank you get when joining the clan associates with positive attitude, respect and personality.

FAQ:

What is a Fashion Clan?
The name, 'Fashion Clan', can be misleading. Back in 2010, many clans claimed it was only what you wore and your sense of style. But God's Fashion Angels looks strongly upon, your reputation, attitudes & behaviours, your personality and positivity.

How do I apply?
Simply write on this post applying and will we meet in game to find you a rank. (:

What are my requirements to be accepted to the clan?
Well at this point we are accepting all applications but later on it may be possibly more difficult to join.

What World is the clan based on?
At this point it's only World 1, but if the clan pans out successful, we may add a clan for World 2 also.

How do I move up ranks?
When you first join the clan I will put you as a rank in my opinion, I will occasionally have fun games that can help you move up ranks or I can move you up or down ranks at anytime. Attending clan events is also a high contributor of clan ranking.

Does the clan have a uniform?
Yes, the clan will have a uniform, as World 1 is only new the uniform is yet still undecided.

WHAT IS THE EVENTS CALENDER?:
The Events Calendar shows where the upcoming Clan events will occur, these will be such as, Clan meetings which are not compulsory. Games which will help you move up ranks and win items. The times will always be in AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) Competitions such as fashion, colour clothing and independent competitions, there will be more events more commonly depending on how many people are in the clan.
so check this out REGULARLY for upcoming events!

EVENTS CALENDER:

~Upcoming MEETINGS~:

-----------------------------

Upcoming COMPETITIONS:

Upcoming OTHER EVENTS:

----------------------------

FASHION OWNER

Earth

Fashion Co-Owners

-----------------
-----------------

Fashion Corporates

Kryptonite
Jose
Cory
----------------

Fashion Superstars

Gomes97
---------------
---------------
---------------

Fashion Celebrities

Shahs50
Jake
James
Wolf

Fashion Designers

Angie
Cudi
Garrdrenn1
Pkmarien

Fashion Trainees

I Craft You
Killamonkey
Toya
Joris
---------------
---------------

~GOD'S FASHION ANGELS ALL TIME LEGENDS~

--------------
--------------
--------------
--------------

So many empty rank spaces, you could fill one! We are now taking all applications. (Accepting all applications for the first week of clan opening)

CLAN COMPETITION LADDER!
By attending Clan Competitions on the Clan Event Calendar, you can make your way up the ladder to be #1!

Name               | Score

I Craft You          4

Kryptonite          0

Jose                0

Cory                   0

Gomes97        0

Shahs50            0

Jake               0

James            0

Angie                 0

Cudi                   0

Garrdrenn1       0

Pkmarien           0

Killamonkey       0

Toya                  0

Joris                  0

(1ST PLACE = 4 POINTS, 2ND PLACE = 3 POINTS, 3RD PLACE = 2 POINTS, ATTENDANCE = 1 POINT)

xox Tory
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!

Kryptonite

Considering you don't have a discussion page, I'll post this here.

Basically, how are we going to do this without all the rares that were introduced in world 2? I realize it'll still be possible to create a few cool outfits, but it'll be much more difficult. Obviously they will introduce rares at some point, but I doubt all the cool items will be here that were here in the old WS.

All questions aside, I'd like to join this lol.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Earth

Quote from: Kryptonite on June 23, 2012, 12:58:58 PM

Basically, how are we going to do this without all the rares that were introduced in world 2? I realize it'll still be possible to create a few cool outfits, but it'll be much more difficult. Obviously they will introduce rares at some point, but I doubt all the cool items will be here that were here in the old WS.

Krypt I thought the exact same thing, so if you read a part through my post, I've wrote a paragraph on about it's not all about what you wear, it's also about your reputation, respect, behaviours and attitudes and personality.

Oh and also, definitely ACCEPTED.

freak m4n

Woah, who is Shahs50? O_o??
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Earth on June 23, 2012, 03:39:06 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on June 23, 2012, 12:58:58 PM

Krypt I thought the exact same thing, so if you read a part through my post, I've wrote a paragraph on about it's not all about what you wear, it's also about your reputation, respect, behaviours and attitudes and personality.

Oh and also, definitely ACCEPTED.

Oh. Thanks lol. I didn't really read it all cause there were a lot of words.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Earth

Quote from: freak m4n on June 23, 2012, 05:41:48 PM
Woah, who is Shahs50? O_o??

Shahs50 is a friend I met in-game who made me decide to remake the clan!

Quote from: Kryptonite on June 23, 2012, 06:15:25 PM

Oh. Thanks lol. I didn't really read it all cause there were a lot of words.

Yeah it's okay, MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT THE UPCOMING EVENTS THOUGH!!! I will post a reminder in General on Worldscape forums a day before.

xxx

Angie

Sounds like fun. I would like to aply  ;D

Earth

Quote from: Angie on June 24, 2012, 04:44:31 AM

Angie you seem like you would be dedicated to come to the Clan Events and participate! Make sure you check out the Events Calender weekly, going to the events or messaging me saying you can't attend can really help you move up ranks!! xx

Accepted!

Angie

Quote from: Earth on June 24, 2012, 04:48:14 AM
Quote from: Angie on June 24, 2012, 04:44:31 AM

Angie you seem like you would be dedicated to come to the Clan Events and participate! Make sure you check out the Events Calender weekly, going to the events or messaging me saying you can't attend can really help you move up ranks!! xx

Accepted!
Great :) xx

Cudi

So, where do I sign up?  ;)

Earth

Quote from: Cudi on June 24, 2012, 05:49:04 AM
So, where do I sign up?  ;)

Here! ACCEPTED! Make sure you check out the events calender weekly!

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Earth

pkmarien

Earth

Quote from: pkmarien on June 24, 2012, 09:30:08 AM
hey can i join?

ACCEPTED!! Just remember to check out the events calender, attending them or rsvp to me saying no can help you rank up!

Just a quick reminder to everyone! Everyone application gets accepted in the first week of opening, there's 4 days left!