News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Barrows Gloves

Started by I Merk, June 19, 2012, 12:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Merk

Would be nice if you could add them to Barrows, maybe make them an uncommon reward.

Wild

Quote from: I Merk on June 19, 2012, 12:31:45 PM
Would be nice if you could add them to Barrows, maybe make them an uncommon reward.
And an amulet of strength would be nice <3

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

I Merk

They could just make the Enchant spells work.  :P

Jake

I agree. Or add them to the camp shop, At a low price. Maybe 300 Tokens?

Kryptonite

God please not barrows. I hate that tedious minigame, so the less of my equipment I have to earn back from it, the better. I guess it makes sense since they're barrows gloves but I still vote no on adding them to barrows. I like the camp idea much better. Or maybe from zombies so more people will play it.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Quote from: Kryptonite on June 20, 2012, 04:02:36 AM
God please not barrows. I hate that tedious minigame, so the less of my equipment I have to earn back from it, the better. I guess it makes sense since they're barrows gloves but I still vote no on adding them to barrows. I like the camp idea much better. Or maybe from zombies so more people will play it.
If Dragon Full Helms, Dragon Fire Shields and Elegant doesn't make people play Zombies then nothing like Barrows Gloves will. Camp's the best option, IMO.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Jake on June 20, 2012, 04:07:28 AM
Quote from: Kryptonite on June 20, 2012, 04:02:36 AM
If Dragon Full Helms, Dragon Fire Shields and Elegant doesn't make people play Zombies then nothing like Barrows Gloves will. Camp's the best option, IMO.

Yeah it will. D full helms are the most useless thing, and so is elegant clothes. DFS is okay but you can donate to get it. I'm pretty sure you can't donate for barrows gloves and they're like the most popular PKing equipment and there would be no other way to get them. But camp is good too I guess.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

alimamore

The message is written in excellent means and it causes countless helpful info on behalf of me. i'm happy to search out your means distinguished from writing the message. Now, you create it straightforward on behalf of me to know and implement the concept. thanks for the position.

Kevin

If I am not mistaken, you can get all of this stuff from ::coolparty

Yoho

The box where you get the wool from has vanished.

Jake

Quote from: Kevin on June 21, 2012, 02:18:17 AM
I vote that they're deleted from ::coolparty and added to Camp instead. ::CoolParty is pretty boring and camp is better because it's not all about luck, Drop parties are. You'll have to work for your item rather then pop a balloon.

wsftw

Quote from: Kevin on June 21, 2012, 02:18:17 AM

We can't do anything at ::coolparty, the trees are gone as well as the crates.

Nurdus

So glad I alrdy have a pair:)