News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

For World 1.

Started by Cudi, June 17, 2012, 05:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cudi

Hey, this is mainly out to the staff teams but I think the staff team should have some drop partys on world 1 just to get things started up and get some rares\good items into the game. I realise that if you drop to much stuff it would completely destroy the eco, but we need some valuables in the game.

I hope you consider this,
~Cudi

Desolate

Yeah, I was thinking of a staff member hosting a variety of games throughout the week to take people away from training and stimulate the economy. This would probably include hide and seek, drop parties etc..  :)

Cudi

Yeah, that would be awesome.

Jake

I thought you were going to do this anyway. It's still pretty early. I'd say give it a week or two before giving out rares, That way they're worth more and people could have a chance of buying them off another player  8)

wsftw

Or here's an idea, add the new rares to the barrows rewards for a couple of days. That would be pretty fair huh?

Jake

Quote from: wsftw on June 25, 2012, 10:25:09 PM
Or here's an idea, add the new rares to the barrows rewards for a couple of days. That would be pretty fair huh?
Not to the people who are Skillers, Like me.

wsftw

Skillers are a severe minority on worldscape, and most have a main. It is fair.

Kevin

Possibly. We talked about making the traditional rares. We can easily remove the current items.

wsftw

Traditional rares is a great idea, new players would know what items are more expensive than others.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Kevin on June 25, 2012, 11:01:34 PM
Possibly. We talked about making the traditional rares. We can easily remove the current items.
:D PLEASE

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Quote from: Kevin on June 25, 2012, 11:01:34 PM
Support, Support and Support. I also suggest adding Beret back to ::Northpole then  ::)