News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

wasnt there a worldscape minecraft server??

Started by nate, June 15, 2012, 09:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

i was just wondering if there was one. if so do people still play on it?

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

It' only for staff now I think, for whatever reason.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

aww dangit. because i just got into minecraft and cant find a good server  >:(

Jake

I'm not even sure there is one anymore. If there is you'll have to talk to one of the Admins.

Francis

There is, but it's only for the Admins, and other staff. They also let other specific players play.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

I Merk

Kyle

No we still have the world, It's just only for staff members and certain people.

Kevin

Quote from: I Merk on June 17, 2012, 03:42:21 PM
I think they lost the world?

We lost our older map, we made a new on back in Beta 1.8 so we have been playing that one.

It isn't "Staff Only" We are just really good friends and play minecraft together.

Jake

I think people are just under the impression that because you're all staff members you all can't be friends  ::)

Will there ever be another All-Go-Free Minecraft server open to the public? I have MC now  ::)

Kevin

Quote from: Jake on June 18, 2012, 01:45:31 AM
I think people are just under the impression that because you're all staff members you all can't be friends  ::)

Will there ever be another All-Go-Free Minecraft server open to the public? I have MC now  ::)

Possibly. We've mentioned it before. We just have a lot going on right now with RuneRebels.

wolf

I don't understand why make rune rebels if its going to take all you're time away from everything else...

Kevin

Quote from: wolf on July 03, 2012, 10:18:34 AM
I don't understand why make rune rebels if its going to take all you're time away from everything else...
We explained before, it is only taking up our time right now with server development. The same thing happened with Blitz. But unlike Blitz, we're not going to let this fail.

nate

Quote from: Kevin on July 03, 2012, 12:29:47 PM
Quote from: wolf on July 03, 2012, 10:18:34 AM
We explained before, it is only taking up our time right now with server development. The same thing happened with Blitz. But unlike Blitz, we're not going to let this fail.

good! im excited for RR ;D

Kevin

Quote from: ππ on September 17, 2012, 06:33:17 PM
There was, but I may have broken one or two things...

(No whitelist, plain vanilla and me being a total rectum. How could I resist?)

I will mention that it's not something I'm proud of either.

Yeah, 2 minutes to fix it. Hours of your life wasted.

Goat Lover

Quote from: Kevin on September 17, 2012, 11:21:14 PM
Yeah, 2 minutes to fix it. Hours of your life wasted.

About 20ish mins actually.

And you must've been worried, because ryan actually disabled the subdomain when he found out that I broke your epic buildings.

Also, The fact that you ban me *Then* make this childish remark to make sure you get the last word in is quite frankly... embarrassing to come back and read.
Maybe we should have an intelligent conversation some time, just you and the good old british dude who did things.

Much love. <3