News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Economy/Account Update!

Started by Kevin, June 15, 2012, 04:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pkmarien

This is the best solution i think,
otherwise items would've been deleted or anything like that.
but now we can all start over freshly. :)
nice update. ;)

pkmarien

an idea for another update is, increase the maximum level from 135 to 150 on world 2 if it comes back.
all the people become bored when they get maxed, so they stop playing.
this would make lot of people want to train higher and higher.

Cudi

Please refrain from double posting. (Sorry mods/admins I had to do it).

pkmarien

why is kane framed into a penis?
and sorry for the double post. :P

Jake

Kane made the banner.

Everyone stay on topic now.

theworm

So is World 2 going to be up? Im down to start playing again and For me it hasnt been up and I also cant find the client download. and the webpage doesnt work.. im already anoyyed of world 1 for giving me defence when I had it on agressive (Slash).. If a admin can reset my defence to 1. That would be greatly apressiated because I want my account like the old one I had All I needed was 135range and I was maxxed pure With 1def and 1pray. Also almost 135 runecrafting.

Edit: Just found the client downloads so nevermind on that part. Still Reseting my Defence back to 1 would make me love you thanks. =]

Jake

Quote from: theworm on July 07, 2012, 09:19:19 PM
So is World 2 going to be up? Im down to start playing again and For me it hasnt been up and I also cant find the client download. and the webpage doesnt work.. im already anoyyed of world 1 for giving me defence when I had it on agressive (Slash).. If a admin can reset my defence to 1. That would be greatly apressiated because I want my account like the old one I had All I needed was 135range and I was maxxed pure With 1def and 1pray. Also almost 135 runecrafting.

Edit: Just found the client downloads so nevermind on that part. Still Reseting my Defence back to 1 would make me love you thanks. =]
Download it here:http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,12479.0.html

One client works for all worlds.

theworm

I see that, but world 2 show's up offline even if you try using the webclient.

Jake

Quote from: theworm on July 08, 2012, 12:47:07 PM
I see that, but world 2 show's up offline even if you try using the webclient.
Oh right. World 2 hasn't been online yet since the reset, I believe.

tunechi 920

is there anyway to get my old account back?

Kevin

Quote from: tunechi 920 on July 24, 2012, 01:41:20 AM

We're actually working on that now. Ryan had to save up his money to build a server to run from his house. Since none of his other servers were powerful enough for WorldScape. World 2 should be up very soon :D

Caboose3146

Quote from: Kevin on July 24, 2012, 02:17:15 AM
Quote from: tunechi 920 on July 24, 2012, 01:41:20 AM

We're actually working on that now. Ryan had to save up his money to build a server to run from his house. Since none of his other servers were powerful enough for WorldScape. World 2 should be up very soon :D

So it will be up soon? :D Like how soon?

ignace

Quote from: Kevin on June 15, 2012, 04:24:05 PM
Today we have introduced world2.worldscapeblitz.com. World 2 will hold all of your old account files, and world 1 is currently a clean slate. Everyone will be level 3 and have the basic items as you are starting all over again.

So, you have a choice to start over or continue playing as you were.

Enjoy the new update guys!

???? world 2 is offline !!!!!!