News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Question of the day! (June 9th, 2012)

Started by Dug, June 09, 2012, 02:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

So what have you all been up to lately this past month?
I've went to the gym for the first time in 2/3 years and actually did sets of weight lifting, later on I couldn't lift my arms.. strain'd my muscles -.-, but I'm fine now :). I'm also almost done with my exams, I'll finish on the 17th so I may see you all soon, just got to focus hard and ace pass em :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Yoho

I'm one exam away from finishing college! Woooooooooo

i hypons i

i did nothing this month no jokes D: just playing CF
To Dug:wa7shini wallahi

Jake

Played a load of sport (Rugby League), Had little to no time to play the game, got accepted into a sporting school, Partied, and gym.

Pretty boring life style.

Dug

Wenta ya omar :).
Why are we meant to believe that life is full of surprises and it's not boring =\. I guess we'll learn that when we actually have something interesting to do...
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Amanda xo

Hello ! This month has been interesting went to parties, I'm one year older, and been playing a lot of basketball. Oh, and of course I went to the beach, especially in the 90 degree weather!  ;)