News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Something Invisible

Started by Con1887, February 17, 2009, 11:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Con1887

If something was invisible how would we know it's invisible?  :o This topic is to discuss that. Tell me what you think, I'm very curious on how others will reply to this question of mine and return with a answer.  :D

Bill

Same thing with ghosts. We don't know, but they could be behind you right now o.O

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Con1887

Some people don't believe in ghosts, but you've got a point.

Triniboy

Well if you throw some dust or something with color on whats invisible, You will see the shape of it.You can also ask Jeremy..Like everytime if you ask Jeremy "Are you there", he's reply "No, I'm dead"..so He must be able to see ghost and what are living dead o.O

Edit---

I remeber once i was reading  some "Times" magazines, and I read about a scientist who made an invisible shirt.

BigDogg420

I don't know how something would become invisible and how someone can make an invisible t-shirt but I do believe that there ghosts or spirits in the world and i believe that bill, that a ghost may be behind me.

BigDogg420
Forum Moderator

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Zack

Just wear your trusty ring of visibility, and bam! you can see anything that's invisible  :D

Triniboy

What if the ghost stole your Ring of visibility.

If it was  invisible, we would not know about it, so we would'nt even be asking our self " Is it  invisible?"

BigDogg420

That is so right if you don't know if something is there then how could you possibly tell if it's there.

You say rap - I say rock
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Triniboy

I showed my friend this quesion, Her reply was......

" Just because its invisible does not mean you can't feel it"

So I guess you would know its invisible but it's still there cause you can feel it...like the wind..you can't see it, but you still feel it when it blows by :o

Bill

Wouldn't it suck if an invisible man clotheslined you?

Lmfao.........

BigDogg420

Quote from: Bill on February 19, 2009, 11:04:31 PM
Wouldn't it suck if an invisible man clotheslined you?

That is funny and it would suck because it would be out of nowhere and you would be like WTF what happened.

Quote from: TriniBoy on February 19, 2009, 10:56:28 PM
I showed my friend this quesion, Her reply was......

" Just because its invisible does not mean you can't feel it"

So I guess you would know its invisible but it's still there cause you can feel it...like the wind..you can't see it, but you still feel it when it blows by :o

And yea if something is invisible that means that you just can't see it but you could feel it.

You say rap - I say rock

Con1887

The key is use your senses other than seeing. That's how you can tell if something is invisible.  ;)

Bill

If an invisible man clotheslined me and I didn't know it, I would either be two things. 1. Extremely mad or 2. I would lay on the ground with that "I can't believe that just happened, WTF" look. Or I would laugh.

Lmfao.........

BigDogg420

Yea me to it would also just ruin my day like your just walking down the street having a good day and minding your own business and then all of a sudden BAM your on the ground.

You say rap - I say rock

Bill

You're making me laugh out loud with your posts. What if instead of clotheslining you, he super kicks you in the face with his boot and on the flat part of his boot it reads "FAIL!" and he gives you a mud print of the word stamped to the side of your face lmao.

Lmfao.........