News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

need to talk to one of the owners...

Started by hello my nan, May 29, 2012, 01:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hello my nan

can any one tell me how talk to one of the owners kevin, ry6000 , and bill and ry6000 sorry im goin to call you that for now because i dont remember the rest please email me at [email protected] !!!!!! please!
love god!!!! love, pray, live!!!!!!

Daxking

hello my nan

love god!!!! love, pray, live!!!!!!

Recoil

He means on the forums.

And first of all, you need to seriously chill, you always freak out and need things NOW NOW NOW, especially from staff. Settle the f*ck down, you're just annoying people when they don't reply. Also I'm sure your reasoning for messaging them is really stupid, like your "ideas" for improving staff, which solely consists of adding you to the list, I can't even begin to imagine how annoying you would be in that position.

Yes I'm being mean here but not just to be mean, I want you to stop. I know my word isn't much as I'm a regular member that trolls every so often, but when I'm serious I'm serious, and about once every 3 months someone like you comes along and posts everywhere on the forums and flips out if they don't get immediately what they want, which again has no relevance to the future of the server. If there's one thing you lack, it's patience, and I suggest putting some effort into it, because it will make you much more charismatic.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

Add ry60003333 on Skype. That's the best way to talk to him. And I swear to f*cking god if you comment saying "i don't have a skype" and you won't take the short amount of time it takes to create an account, you don't need to talk to them bad enough.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.