News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Just forget it!

Started by D E A T H, May 22, 2012, 08:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

I'm not sure if any of you guys noticed but on my computer screen it looks as if Ryan has taken of all staff members crowns and special color on forums. No this does not mean these people have been demoted it means... well I don't want to start stuff so you can think what it means.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kryptonite

It means they don't have crowns next to their name...? And he didn't remove them. They were taken out when he installed the new version of SMF. I'm assuming he could put them back in. Why are you worked up about this?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

I think it means he's shutting down worldscape an runerebels forever. It's a key sign people.. No staff crowns = end of worldscape. That's the main reason people are attracted to being a staff member isn't it?
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Sora

Ryan moved the forums to a much faster one and he has yet to put everything back to normal, such as the crowns. He's already put back the portal and staff list, but it doesn't really matter if the staff members don't have a crown next to them on forums.  :P

Dug

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on May 22, 2012, 09:26:12 PM
Ryan moved the forums to a much faster one and he has yet to put everything back to normal, such as the crowns. He's already put back the portal and staff list, but it doesn't really matter if the staff members don't have a crown next to them on forums.  :P
That's the answer, don't be worried.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kevin

They were removed when Aaron hacked the site. Ryan has been going through the site and re-adding everything one by one. He wrote the crown system, so he is making sure that there is nothing wrong with the code before re-adding it.

Voltimolt

Kevin

Quote from: Voltimolt on May 24, 2012, 06:01:09 AM
is ry a php coder?

He is a little of everything to be honest. He mainly codes Java, that is what he loves the most.

D E A T H

Ryan has many talents we barely know about...

Kryptonite

Quote from: D E A T H on May 24, 2012, 05:30:30 PM
Ryan has many talents we barely know about...
That's not really a bad thing..

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

D E A T H

IK I wasn't saying it was.  ???