News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Obama vs Ron Paul

Started by Recoil, May 25, 2012, 10:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

For some reason the media has made these two rivals. Who do you prefer, and WHY? Please be respectful :)

I've been thinking Obama, but I see points of Ron Paul too.

Discusssssssss!
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

Why do you support Obama?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Gay marriage, of course. ;D

If that pissed anyone off good. I'm practicing satire, making fun of not Obama, but how the society reacts. OMGZ OBAMA'S GAY?!?!?!?!? No. It's all about the votes, and I honestly don't give a shit about gay marriage. What makes the difference anyway? Okay wow enough with the politics. Gay marriage. Why so necessary? Dating can be the same thing, you can just commit yourself regardless.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kevin

Kryptonite

I agree... What's the point of getting married? Marriage in general is pointless. Then you gotta make it gay marriage? That's like taking the holocaust, which is bad enough as it is, and switching the races around (jews killing nazis) like WTF? That would be terrible!

weed

Recoil

Quote from: Kevin on May 25, 2012, 10:18:28 PM
My signature.

Quote from: Recoil on May 25, 2012, 10:07:29 PM
Who do you prefer, and WHY?

..... yeah.

But seriously, back to gay marriage. It's so stupid. I wonder what the hell gays are thinking. They look at straight couples and see them fight all the f*cking time.. "Oh honey, let's get married!" Wtf. And Kane yes, I agree. Jews killing Nazis would be awful.
Dem digits

Kryptonite

AIDS was brought into humans through gay people. I think allowing gay marriage would increase the chances of another life threatening STD being introduced to humans. If you want to argue and say they don't have to be married to bang the hell out of eachother and some monkeys, there's still people who don't believe in sex until marriage, even if it is gay marriage.

weed

Recoil

It's not like they help evolution either. They're not passing on their traits that make the human species stronger. Banging women = stronger human race. That's the lesson of life right there.
Dem digits

Kryptonite

But people are born gay. They can't really change that. Maybe they should be forced to donate their sperm to a sperm bank like once a week or something.

weed

Recoil

That or suicide.

Goddd that was horrible I'm so sorry! :-X
Dem digits

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on May 25, 2012, 10:33:16 PM
That or suicide.

Goddd that was horrible I'm so sorry! :-X

Yes. That was terrible. You suggested something other than suicide. Get out of here.

weed

Recoil

Let's move on. I don't want people knowing about my homophobia I MEAN THINKING I'm homophobic. Psh. Gays are cool.

>.>
Dem digits

Kryptonite

Well anyway. What about Romney? He seems like a douche cool guy.

weed

Recoil

Gotta hatelove Newt Gingrich.
Dem digits

Kryptonite

weed