News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

It's that time of the year.

Started by Kyle, May 22, 2012, 10:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle

Yes, It's that time of the year for tests, I have tests next week and I'm gonna be studying a lot just a heads up of my absence.

D E A T H

Last day of the school year today for me! Hope I passed my tests!

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Sora

Good luck on your tests  :) I'll be having lots of tests next month, so I won't be that active next month.  :P

I Merk

D E A T H

Woot Summer I passed the tests now I hope I passed my classes won't know for a day or 2. I'm like nervous as h**l

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Dug

I am also going through exams, but despite my laziness to work, i decided to jump on here for a bit.
Good luck Kyle :D, I'll see you after the 13th.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Chaoslancex

You still owe me a few games rounds of Black ops -.- i want to play you, and Good luck mate!

Kryptonite

Quote from: Chaoslancex on May 25, 2012, 09:14:38 PM
You still owe me a few games rounds of Black ops -.- i want to play you, and Good luck mate!
Xbox or ps3?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

I Merk

Kyle

Psshhh, maybe Oscar I know your not talking about me.  Anyways this is my last week of testing :D

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Yoho

2 more for me but I've been having them all year long.

Xx Wildy Xx

finally completed my exams hopefully i completed them nervous as hell if i fail i will get hurt lol

Jake

Americans seem to always have their tests all in one hit. Seems wrong.

I have my tests spaced out so we have more time to prepare  8)

Recoil

It's just for exam week, lol. We don't usually take tests all at once, we just take exams all in one week at the end of the year for each class
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.