News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Loser!

Started by lollol, May 19, 2012, 04:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollol

Cant Belive It, Am Such A Loser
Last Year, I Failed Science In My School And This Year I Failed Maths, And I Totally Fail At Maths, So If Anybody Please Have Any Mathimatical BullSh*t Advice, It Can Really Help :/
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Thehate

Dude, don't beat yourself up! Just try and try again! If you don't understand something, then work at it until you do. If you need help ask a teacher, or a friend you can trust. Keep your head held high mate :)

Thehate
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

Recoil

Success - picking yourself up one more time than you fall down.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Lemon Heads

Been ages since I've been on this account, lolz. What Recoil said. Wait, I am Recoil.... ???
Join my clan (Lemon Heads) today!Learn more here ---->http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,7456.0.html<---

(**Display profile picture made by brianc***)

^Banner made by Drunk Mario^

^Banner made by Xx IrUlEaTlIfE xX^

Jake

Maybe you should get a tutor?  ::)

D E A T H

go to this website for help! This guy really helps me in math. It's all free too :)

http://www.khanacademy.org

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

I Steal Cash

Quote from: D E A T H on May 19, 2012, 07:38:22 PM
go to this website for help! This guy really helps me in math. It's all free too :)

I remember my classmates and I going on that site in my math class.  Oh, and not only it has math, but it also has science and some other subjects.
Thank you Wolf!

Kryptonite

What math are you in? (algebra, geometry, etc.)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

freak m4n

Thanks for the sites, that's what I needed as-well.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

D E A T H

No problem and this guy is amazing I think Microsoft and other big corporations gave him like millions of dollars to keep doing this for free.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

lollol

Quote from: Kryptonite on May 19, 2012, 10:24:10 PM
What math are you in? (algebra, geometry, etc.)

Both Of Em, Egypt's Education Is Kinda Retarded, So If You Failed Geomtry But Passed Algebra, You Will Have To Study Both Of Them All Over And Vice Versa.

Yeah, Gonna Use That, Thanks Alot Bro :)

Quote from: Jake on May 19, 2012, 06:40:48 PM
Maybe you should get a tutor?  ::)

Yeah Thats What Am Gonna Do, Cant Study The Entire Year Of Algebra And Geomtry All Over Again By Myself :/

Quote from: Recoil on May 19, 2012, 05:15:10 PM
Success - picking yourself up one more time than you fall down.

Completely Agree, I Fell Down Last Year Too But I Managed To Get Back Up, Just Falling Down Again With No Time To Recover Is Very Hard.

‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Recoil

What I've found is there's no way to really "study" math, but rather practice it. You can get a problem sheet full of answers but you still won't know how to do it unless you practice it. I'm sure that website offers that. Hope that helps.

Also, I think it's stupid you have to take both at once and re-take if you just fail one. That's too stressful. I'm able to pass math with flying colors a year ahead because it's easy to focus on one at a time, especially if certain things contradict each other in different subjects. For example there may be a rule in Algebra that you are supposed to do, but in Geometry you can't do it or you'll screw yourself up. My strengths are Calculus and Trigonometry, and of course Algebra is the easiest thing in the world. Geometry was a drag and I hated it.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

lollol

Quote from: Recoil on May 20, 2012, 06:17:08 PM
Also, I think it's stupid you have to take both at once and re-take if you just fail one. That's too stressful.

Please, Tell The Government :(

‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Dug

Quote from: lollol on May 20, 2012, 07:22:42 PM
Also, I think it's stupid you have to take both at once and re-take if you just fail one. That's too stressful.
I agree with everything said here, but mazen, government? I somehow don't know what that means any more after the revolution.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

lollol

Quote from: Dug on May 24, 2012, 03:12:59 PM
Quote from: lollol on May 20, 2012, 07:22:42 PM
I agree with everything said here, but mazen, government? I somehow don't know what that means any more after the revolution.

Yeah True, But What's Pissing me Off Actually Is That My Parents Just Keep Turning Me Down, They Never Cheer Me Up They Just Bring Me Down :/

‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/