News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Important topic to be answered repiditly

Started by Mia, May 11, 2012, 02:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Thehate

FTW! Were no longer 74... were 73! Keep on voting guys! :)
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

Jake

Mia

Jake, are you proposing? ;)  Hahahahah
and Great job guys, sorry I have been inactive.  Brothers Fiance stole my laptop charger and ran away to the other side of the country with it Lol

Jake

Quote from: Mia on May 18, 2012, 02:11:35 AM
and Great job guys, sorry I have been inactive.  Brothers Fiance stole my laptop charger and ran away to the other side of the country with it Lol
Only you Mia, Only You  8)

You must have moved fast to get across the other side of the world to get it back off her, Not to mention running/swimming/hiking your way back  ::)

Mia

Quote from: Jake on May 18, 2012, 05:24:50 AM
Quote from: Mia on May 18, 2012, 02:11:35 AM
Only you Mia, Only You  8)

You must have moved fast to get across the other side of the world to get it back off her, Not to mention running/swimming/hiking your way back  ::)
I stole my dads cord.   Hehehehe

Kevin

Dug

We're back in the 75th spot  :(.
Your probably asking, "Why should i vote?". Watch this:
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..