News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Economy fix idea's

Started by Joris, May 10, 2012, 11:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joris

It would be nice, if all idea's for fixing the economy on this game, were posted on one list, so just comment here what should be fixed, these are my idea's:

- Delete the ::theshop, just make individual shops(or make the duped items not able to sell to ::theshop), especially for barrow's armour.(make it so you cannot sell to the shop)
- Make the monsters at ::northpole stop dropping barrow's and lots of coins, if barrow stuff isn't dropped anymore, the value of the items will get back(you need to work for it).
- Remove all duped items(i don't have any idea how, but it should be fixable).

Recoil

No need to remove theshop, just the items in it.

And I thought you were against this?
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Diva La Viva

Wild

these things got suggested so many times. but a lot of people are against this, sadly.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Kryptonite

If people sell mass duped items to the shop right now, they're helping the economy out.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Mia

Instead of removing the duped items they can set all those items back down to a certain ammount.

Yes, Agreed.  The economy needs a fix, we need all these skills to be added. 
We need more variety in monster kills, harder XP earned because it's too easy to be a max lvl
We need more training area's, not just for Monster Killing but for Herby etc etc

We need More Hairstyles/clothes colours/options.
We need more items in-game that are made special for special events which are non tradable/sellable in which it's locked to your account and your account only

We need more WILDY options, like adding it a special Clan VS Clan weekend events hosted at Edgeville in the large open area.  Clan's get special rewards for the clans (capes for single Melee training that offer bonus xp etc when in-game with the Cwars)

I could go on and on;

Spots that we need for monster killing:

Slayer tower, add very high level's in there (bosses) that drop rare things & offer good xp
Lumby cows
Alkarid castle
bleh blah.

Skills:
Zanaris ( Hunter)
Zanaris (fletch, WC (magics)

Etc etc.

Joris

I love the idea's Mia, i agee with you, there should be more stuff to do in this game.