News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Seems legit

Started by Yoho, May 13, 2012, 05:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoho

I got this email the other day:

QuoteHello Dear,

Cordial Greetings to you. I am Mr..Washidi ALLAMU , I am presently working with the Bank Of Africa, here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. I am sending you this brief mail just to seek your interest and honest partnership to transfer into your Bank Account the sum of Twenty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($25,500,000), which was deposited in the Bank here by a Foreign customer before his accidental death some years ago. I will send you more details about this deal and the procedures to follow when I receive a positive response from you.

Best Regards,

Discuss.

Desolate

I would just go with it, seems totally legit.  :D

Yoho

The only bit that concerns me is the first part "Hello Dear,", which makes me believe he thinks i'm an old woman.  :'(

Thehate

It's a spam email, I get them all the time... don't reply ;) just delete it.
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

Yoho

I'm not brain dead, I know what it is.  ::)

Thehate

haha just to make sure :)
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

Yoho

I just talked to the guy, gave him my bank details blah blah blah... I'm going to be rich!  8) 8) 8) 8)

Kryptonite

Quote from: Yoho on May 13, 2012, 08:16:15 AM
I just talked to the guy, gave him my bank details blah blah blah... I'm going to be rich!  8) 8) 8) 8)
Trolololol.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

You should totally play along to mess with this guy.

It's like when a telephone marketer calls me I go "Oh my god, it's so strange you just called. My parents both just died in a car accident. I was just about to kill myself but you called." to make sure they won't be calling again ;) I usually can keep them on the phone for like 2 hours then.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Yoho

What should my story be? I've got huge amounts of debt running into the hundreds of thousands and i'm boarder line suicidal?

Recoil

Tell him you're dying of an super serious, fatal disease. The recovery costs 26 million dollars due to new research. Beg him for more and start using all caps "CMON MAN I f*cking NEED THIS!!!!" then he'll feel awful for trying to scam you.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Yoho

QuoteDear Mr Washidi Aallamu,

I would like to follow you up on your offer. You see, these past few years have been really terrible for me, in 2010 I lost all my possessions and assets due to gambling. My wife left me, I even lost all access to my children. A few months ago my doctor told me I have a fatal illness and if I don't get the right treatment, I will die. The thing is, is that the treatment will cost 26 million (USD) i'm asking you from the depth of my heart, please could you give 26 million (USD).

Thanks in advance,

What about that?

Recoil

Dem digits

Yoho

QuoteYour message has been sent

Haha. Now it's time to wait.

D E A T H

Pfft have fun with more debt my dad read an email like this to me how some Asian oil person died in china and gave all his money to my dad but all he needed was some bank record or something. So he already knew it was a scam.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?