News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Money

Started by J100, May 13, 2012, 01:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J100

Ok, now what I am going to say is just going to be a rough idea but here is what i was thinking.

Delete all cash from in game.
Make cash really hard to get by not being able to sell duped items or even don't give the ability to sell to the shop or if you can sell items to shop don't make barrows worth 3m (just a number I have no clue of the accuracy of that.) Make those types of items really cheap since the ability to get them is so easy.
Make the only way to get money through mini games and maybe even a start cash amount.

But then again just a thought and I guarantee that it has many holes in it but it could work? I don't know... sorry if this is really bad I just thought I might offer some idea for the economy.
~J100

freak m4n

Money doesn't play a huge roll in this economy.. If you want to fix the economy, delete a lot of the duped items. But remember, Ryan is going to open a second world probably, so the economy is fixed.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

J100

Thats just it give money value so it will play an effect in the economy
~J100

wolf

I don't think deleting money would help a single bit as nobody will use it unless all items get reset i personally think Ryan should just do an economy reset.

Jake

If you deleted all the money no one would know. They'd probably be more happy, Something less to care about.

The second world will fix the economy.

Yoho

Deleting money would be a total waste of time. Many people can get max cash back in a few hours.