WS hunger game mini-game

Started by wolf, May 10, 2012, 06:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should We Have Worldscape Hunger Games?

Wolf's Idea
Jarred's Idea.
No.

Jake

I voted no because I think that a "Hunger Game" mini-game isn't something that's needed at the moment. Ryan could be using that time to add something different. Something that could attract many o' players.

wolf

Quote from: Jake on May 18, 2012, 05:28:41 AM
I voted no because I think that a "Hunger Game" mini-game isn't something that's needed at the moment. Ryan could be using that time to add something different. Something that could attract many o' players.
I have googled and i dont think any single rsps has this i think this will get ALOT of players.

Recoil

About once a month everyone has this great idea that will "bring a ton of players". We need to get more players to participate in it, with the current average 5 people on it wouldn't be that great, assuming if none of them were afk and willing to play. We need to make the game playable for a long amount of time (i.e. economy fix, or I guess a second world would be better than nothing) then advertise the f*ck out of it. Why did the zombies mini-game die out so quick? Because no one will play it anymore, and no one wants to play by themselves.

It's like a business, you need to have money to make money.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Yoho

Most people don't play zombies because of the rewards. No one wanted to spend a couple of days getting an item when they could choose the easy way out (Donating). Good for the servers upkeep, yes. Bad for the economy, yes.

Recoil

Lmao, I love your sig. Snookie deserved that, I hate her. Dumb b*tch.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.