News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

RE: new training place for WorldScape

Started by stolp4, May 09, 2012, 06:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stolp4

I am sure you all will agree with me when i say that we need more places to train or more NPCs to train on. Im a level 172 but all of my lower level accounts need somewhere else to train. I can only get onto the 508 client server for some reason so that limits me to certain training places. Please all fell free to comment on this Post/Topic.
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.

Kevin

On 508, the only training area I know of that doesn't work is ::tar

Where would you like the new training area? And what should be in there? And what should it drop? I can add it :D

Jake

I think that old spot that was in Classic should be released publicly. It was a place, That looked similar to the Kalph dungeon, and it had like 10 KBD's. It wasn't a Wildy area either.

wolf

I personally think a ::train should be at the barbarian stronghold but with random npc's rather than the ones on runescape, but that's just me. ;)

Jake

Is there a barbarian strong hold? Or is it the Barbarian Village? Quite a good idea.

wolf

Quote from: Jake on May 10, 2012, 06:20:57 AM
Is there a barbarian strong hold? Or is it the Barbarian Village? Quite a good idea.
The barbarian stronghold is the hole in the ground at barbarian village, on the last level you either get fighter or fancy boots.

Desolate

I don't think there is a stronghold of security in the 317 client that we have.
Bit tired myself. :O

Jake

Quote from: Jarred on May 10, 2012, 06:44:40 AM
I don't think there is a barbarian village in the 317 client that we have.
The Village is there, Just not the strong hold.

stolp4

I like the idea of the command ::train for the under level 100's they should be like
asyln shades and that sort on Npc's. And I would like a place like ::train2 for the under level 150's. And ::maxtrain for the level 150+.
I also agree with the idea of the barbian stronghold, I think that would be a great training place if you wanted to train range or mage there.
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.

I Craft You

Caboose3146

Quote from: stolp4 on May 10, 2012, 04:36:26 PM
I like the idea of the command ::train for the under level 100's they should be like
asyln shades and that sort on Npc's. And I would like a place like ::train2 for the under level 150's. And ::maxtrain for the level 150+.
I also agree with the idea of the barbian stronghold, I think that would be a great training place if you wanted to train range or mage there.

Agree. This is an amazing idea! Put in suggestions!

Kryptonite

What's up with people wanting training being related to your combat level? Anyone who's played RuneScape or RSPS's should realize that doesn't make much sense. A pure who doesn't train their defence shouldn't be restricted to fighting lower level monsters. They really shouldn't be segregated by your combat level. It really just seems like you're going for more training areas with different leveled monsters. I wouldn't want people to feel like they HAVE to train at a specific place just because of their combat level.

That's my take on that anyway.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

theworm

Quote from: Kryptonite on July 18, 2012, 11:36:32 PM
What's up with people wanting training being related to your combat level? Anyone who's played RuneScape or RSPS's should realize that doesn't make much sense. A pure who doesn't train their defence shouldn't be restricted to fighting lower level monsters. They really shouldn't be segregated by your combat level. It really just seems like you're going for more training areas with different leveled monsters. I wouldn't want people to feel like they HAVE to train at a specific place just because of their combat level.

That's my take on that anyway.

I agree with Kryptonite as some of you may remember before the restart on accounts I was 3 levels from being a maxed pure, just because your a pure doesn't mean you should have to only train in certain places just make a training place and let anyone who thinks they are up to try, and Kevin in 508 you also can not go to ::barrows and training at ::tar is actually one of the biggest places to train for higher levels killing Jad who is the most experience npc that there is. So prop's to that guy getting level 172 without using jad.

Kryptonite

Lol most people who've gotten level 172 trained at etele shades.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

theworm