News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Who?

Started by D E A T H, May 07, 2012, 05:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

Who is the new admin?

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Jake

I'd say it's Seva, I forget how to spell the name, from RR. My guess, anyway.

s3v

Sorry, I never formally introduced myself. Indeed, I am Seva. Currently I'm here because of the recent security breach, trying to clean things up and make sure Worldscape is more secure for all the players. I usually hang around RuneRebels and Worldscape, but most of my work here is done behind the scenes. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to leave a response or message me.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand. â€"Kurt Vonnegut

Jake

Welcome Seva :)

You're doing a good thing, Repsect dude :)

Kevin

Seva is a cool dude, and he is really smart :D Like having a second Ryan on hand :P

Jake

Quote from: Kevin on May 07, 2012, 11:54:56 PM
Seva is a cool dude, and he is really smart :D Like having a second Ryan on hand :P
That's possibly the biggest compliment you could receive. It's hard to imagine someone with the same amount of skills as Ryan  :o

Dug

Welcome Seva, we all appreciate your hard work  :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Mia

Welcome aboard buddy!    Just another Weiner added to the group LOL gosh, i'm turning into a guy being around all you guys.

damn!

Respect +1

Wild

Quote from: Kevin on May 07, 2012, 11:54:56 PM
That sounds great. welcome to Worldscape, Seva.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

s3v

Thanks everyone! Appreciate the warm welcome.  ;D
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand. â€"Kurt Vonnegut

Francis

This will be a good thing for the server, welcome Seva, to worldscape. =)
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Yoho

Welcome to Worldscape.  :)

Your name seems familiar?