News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Rumors

Started by Recoil, May 05, 2012, 05:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

I'm sick and tired of people shouting out nonsense thinking they know everything. No wonder I quit in-game, people talk like they think they know everything.

Quote from: Ry60003333 on May 05, 2012, 02:45:00 PM
I'm sorry that updates to WorldScape are still widely spaced out; but it has been like this for a while, mainly because I have so many other things going on in my life, such as school, planning for college, and so on. Right now I have four weeks "off" from school where I must work 6 hours every weekday on my senior project, which is developing another game from scratch. So I'm sorry that there aren't many updates, but the server is not shutting down and it would be nice if everyone would stop spreading rumors that aren't true! Thank you,
Ryan himself said it, and people log in right away after this topic and start gossiping. shit pisses me off.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Grievous

Listen to Recoil kids

Jake

100% Agree with you Recoil. It's getting way out of hand.

Thehate

Indeed, but once again they are JUST rumors, ignore them and don't give them any attention and they will go away!

@Jake dude you're not a F-mod anymore?
I'm a forum and server legend ;)