News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

I beg!! PLEASE!!!

Started by Mia, May 06, 2012, 09:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

Vote vote vote!
bump bump bump

Recoil

Aren't you only allowed to bump every 30 days?
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Recoil on May 07, 2012, 09:35:49 AM
Aren't you only allowed to bump every 30 days?
Who cares when it's about saving worldscape?

Recoil

This won't save WS, to be honest. You have to fix the game first. We get loads of new players but none of them stay because they run out of things to do so quickly.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

gomes97

Quote from: Recoil on May 07, 2012, 11:53:51 AM
This won't save WS, to be honest. You have to fix the game first. We get loads of new players but none of them stay because they run out of things to do so quickly.

yep agreed it doenst care me what happend but 1 thing needs to be happend change the pking
it doenst care me if it is old or no
but there needs to be a pking that we all love
and more skills.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Joris

Voted :) Great you're doing this mia :D

Mia

Quote from: gomes97 on May 07, 2012, 12:16:00 PM

yep agreed it doenst care me what happend but 1 thing needs to be happend change the pking
and more skills.
Quit your whining!! recoil your a bigass girl -.-   we got tonnes of new players already so smb :]

wolf

Voted! Vote every 24 hours i think it is. If we get over 100 its an estimated 126 thousand people will see the ad, which means we will probably double our economy at the moment.

Jake

Mia, No need to react like that. Even if you are joking.

Everyone's friends here :)

Mia

everypost h  creates is a negative, im over it!

WE'RE RANK 77   GOOD JOB GUYS!!!!!

Jake

Instead of reacting use the "report to moderator" button and we will sort it out. It will save you the argument in the future.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Mia on May 07, 2012, 06:45:06 PM
Quote from: gomes97 on May 07, 2012, 12:16:00 PM

and more skills.
Quit your whining!! recoil your a bigass girl -.-   we got tonnes of new players already so smb :]
Tons of new players with nothing to do, as stated in the post .-. they're right tbh. Although I did vote, in case it helps any.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Mia

:(  WAY TO DESTROY ME EMOTIONALLY GUYS.   THANKYOU VERY MUCH :(

All my work gone to waste. Can't be bothered anymore because people like you guys criticize what I do FOR YOU.