Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

RuneRebels (WORLDSCAPE STAYS TOO!)

Started by Ry60003333, April 30, 2012, 05:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

Quote from: Ry60003333 on May 03, 2012, 03:00:54 AM
Quote from: Recoil on May 01, 2012, 04:35:09 PM
And I'm still skeptical of this. You say they share the same code, how do we know it won't be 90% copied and pasted code from Blitz?

Hate to be a downer when everyone's hyped up though.
Because there is no copying and pasting; like you know how the programs you run on your computer run on an operating system? All the content for both WorldScape and RuneRebels run on top of the Blitz Engine that I developed; we have added tons of new things and tons of fixes to the engine for RuneRebels, and WorldScape automatically gets these benefits!

And I don't plan on ever shutting down WorldScape, it was my first server ever and I don't want to shut it down. All we need is more advertising and some way to fix the economy, and were good! 8)

Also, we just put the RuneRebels site on a very fast web host, and I plan on doing the same thing for the WorldScape site to make it blazing fast. ;)

Trying to be positive about this post, but, We've got Myself & One other DEDICATED advertiser.  it's not enough, We need more than that. 

Genuine

Ryan, you have to close one game sooner or later. There is almost no players online in Worldscape at the moment.
I've looked at the people online for the last few days, the max that I've seen on is 3 players. Kinda pathetic.
I've quit in-game altogether because no one is on and it honestly seems like there is no reason to play.

Get your act together, Then you may get your players back. For the time being, it's a little pathetic.

Rory.

M I K E

Come on guys don't be so negative about this. Let's just be positive and see what happens (:

Recoil

@Ryan - Let's say every single player quits WorldScape tomorrow, and you all of the sudden get 100s of active player on RubeRebels? My guess is you'd say f*ck WS at that point. I would. Honestly that's how it feels now, so little players and a shitty economy that needs to be changed. I hate to insult your game like that straight to you, but you and I both know it's the truth.

@Mia - I would've accepted the offer to be an advertiser but I'm not playing until the economy's fixed. ;)

@Rory - I agree.

@M I K E - the only way you can be positive is if you're naive to the situation. Log in and you'll see it's the truth.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

gomes97

why we make on the ws page advertisement about the new server
but not on the runerebels pagE

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Desolate

This was to clear up all of the assumptions and accusations people had made. It's not advertising the server as such, but to give an explanation to those who needed one.  :)

gomes97

Quote from: Jarred on May 03, 2012, 10:48:42 AM
This was to clear up all of the assumptions and accusations people had made. It's not advertising the server as such, but to give an explanation to those who needed one.  :)

jarred if you check 2006 and you think i hate it i want godsword etc
and stop playing and he saw wow worldscape awesome because he dont like 2006 game
then its just only good for both of the game's

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Desolate

Why would someone go on the RuneRebels site if they didn't like RuneScape in 2006?  ???

gomes97

i dont even know what was in 2006 different
and its possible some people just like ws more than 2006 game
because ws is the very different then much other server.
same the other way you like 2006 more than ws

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Mia

Quote from: gomes97 on May 03, 2012, 10:37:03 AM
why we make on the ws page advertisement about the new server
but not on the runerebels pagE
Cuz' i'm not a mod nor head of advertising in RR. :|

Jake

I don't see why you wouldn't just fix the game you already have, Seems pointless to me.

EDIT: I did just play RuneRebels and it was awesome  ::) Now i see the point haha.

monkeys phat

When Nothing Goes Right , Go Left :D

Old Account : Magekill

Arabs are Baws

Jake

Quote from: monkeys phat on May 12, 2012, 12:32:39 AM
Will it be normal runescape xp ?
No it's 2.5x faster. At the moment it's 10x faster, I think, but that's only for Beta.

Free Legend

i haz backup

good job ryan ima say something but ima look for the correct post
***â•"═╦╗â•"╦╗â•"═╦═╦╦╦╦╗â•"═╗***
***â•'â•šâ•£â•'â•'â•'╚╣╚╣â•"â•£â•"â•£â•'╚╣═╣***
***â• â•—â•'╚╝â•'â•'â• â•—â•'â•šâ•£â•'â•'â•'â•'â•'═╣***
***╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╝*** to worldscape,youtube.com