News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

RuneRebels (WORLDSCAPE STAYS TOO!)

Started by Ry60003333, April 30, 2012, 05:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Quote from: lollol on May 01, 2012, 02:48:44 PM
Quote from: I Merk on May 01, 2012, 02:43:07 PM
130,000+ Registered users and his server crashed at 400?

Yea, And Btw Kevin, You And Ryan Should Take The Donations Money And Pay Them To People To Help You Code Runerebels, Or Even Just Make Updates On Worldscape, Because Only You, Ryan, Alex, Bill And A Couple Of More People Won't Really Be Able To Do All The Work.

People are doing it for the love of the game. We have a lot of developers right now. We recently picked up another one, and there is still a bunch of people who want to help as-well. We should hopefully be launching open beta tomorrow. We'll see how things go though.

nate

ya gg worldscape... lol. theres going to be no players now lol

This is / isn't a serious post

lollol

Quote from: nate on May 01, 2012, 03:08:25 PM
ya gg worldscape... lol. theres going to be no players now lol

Why's That ?
Actually I've Seen A Bunch Of Private Servers That Run Like 2 Different Servers At A Time, Maybe 3, It's Not Neccesairly For Worldscape To Die If RuneRebels Existed :/

Quote from: Kevin on May 01, 2012, 02:57:43 PM
Quote from: lollol on May 01, 2012, 02:48:44 PM
Quote from: I Merk on May 01, 2012, 02:43:07 PM
130,000+ Registered users and his server crashed at 400?

Yea, And Btw Kevin, You And Ryan Should Take The Donations Money And Pay Them To People To Help You Code Runerebels, Or Even Just Make Updates On Worldscape, Because Only You, Ryan, Alex, Bill And A Couple Of More People Won't Really Be Able To Do All The Work.

People are doing it for the love of the game. We have a lot of developers right now. We recently picked up another one, and there is still a bunch of people who want to help as-well. We should hopefully be launching open beta tomorrow. We'll see how things go though.

Did You Just Say Open Beta ?!
so we will be able to play the game ?
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Recoil

You guys are right, people are going to throw WorldScape to the sewers. And I don't think you realize how difficult it will be to handle two servers at once. You're going to have to trash one in the end. Too much moderation to keep on top of.

And Ryan, I know you were at prom that one weekend. I'm talking about like the past year, where almost no Owners would reply to a thing.

And I'm still skeptical of this. You say they share the same code, how do we know it won't be 90% copied and pasted code from Blitz?

Hate to be a downer when everyone's hyped up though.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Heoros1

In runerebel, is the pk-ing like original worldscape's with like food glitch and stuff or old runescape's?
*Achievements*
-Death Zone DCD Leader
-3rd in Mage Hiscores 2B Exp
-172 Combat Level on Heoros1 and Brian
-Hunter, Ricky, and Kyle's Baby Daddy

Quote from: Kyle
Isn't Brian so hot though???

Quote from: Risk Giver
I swear Brian is the best pker in Worldscape

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kevin

Quote from: Recoil on May 01, 2012, 04:35:09 PM
You guys are right, people are going to throw WorldScape to the sewers. And I don't think you realize how difficult it will be to handle two servers at once. You're going to have to trash one in the end. Too much moderation to keep on top of.

And Ryan, I know you were at prom that one weekend. I'm talking about like the past year, where almost no Owners would reply to a thing.

And I'm still skeptical of this. You say they share the same code, how do we know it won't be 90% copied and pasted code from Blitz?

Because we've been doing NOTHING but developing it. Once we finish developing we are set and we'll have a lot more time to do things.

Mia

Like I said before,

We're already dieing, making a new server will destroy worldscape, which in the end, will mean Ryan will take it down.  Max daily right now is what? 3 players?
I don't like it one f****** bit.

Wild

When they have a lot of players they can also adverise for worldscape there and maybe some players will start playing both games.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Mia

Quote from: Wild on May 02, 2012, 03:37:46 AM
When they have a lot of players they can also adverise for worldscape there and maybe some players will start playing both games.

Not Likely.

Recoil

Nah. Mia's right, WS will die because of this.
Dem digits

James

I don't see Worldscape dieing at all.  :o.

Recoil

Quote from: Mute on May 02, 2012, 01:59:18 PM
Quote from: James on May 02, 2012, 01:42:09 PM
I do.

Ever tried to manage two massive games at once? I've tried. Didn't work out so well.
Also considering all the players are leaving one to go to RuneRebels, Ry will see it this way: with like 1 active player on WorldScape, there's no need to run two servers just for one person.
Dem digits

Mia

Quote from: James on May 02, 2012, 01:42:09 PM
Already lost players due to this.  We  will.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Recoil on May 01, 2012, 04:35:09 PM

Because there is no copying and pasting; like you know how the programs you run on your computer run on an operating system? All the content for both WorldScape and RuneRebels run on top of the Blitz Engine that I developed; we have added tons of new things and tons of fixes to the engine for RuneRebels, and WorldScape automatically gets these benefits!

And I don't plan on ever shutting down WorldScape, it was my first server ever and I don't want to shut it down. All we need is more advertising and some way to fix the economy, and were good! 8)

Also, we just put the RuneRebels site on a very fast web host, and I plan on doing the same thing for the WorldScape site to make it blazing fast. ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.