News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

RuneRebels (WORLDSCAPE STAYS TOO!)

Started by Ry60003333, April 30, 2012, 05:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Merk

What's the xp rate? Also, is switching perfect? I love low level PK lol.

Yoho

I don't   understand why people are annoyed. You can't even play it, why would they tell you to go on it. Now   we're going back to blitz with the "When is it released".

Looks fun, take all the time you need.  :)

nate

be calm, they will release when they are ready. just get pumped up!!! tell all your friends about the new and improved (old) runescape!!!! honestly, this feels like it is a "to good to be true" moment for me, but i know that ry is a great coder and has been coding this core for 5 years if im correct!

This is / isn't a serious post

Mia

Quote from: nate on May 01, 2012, 01:56:34 AM
be calm, they will release when they are ready. just get pumped up!!! tell all your friends about the new and improved (old) runescape!!!! honestly, this feels like it is a "to good to be true" moment for me, but i know that ry is a great coder and has been coding this core for 5 years if im correct!
Sorry to burst your bubble but, I heard it's Worldscape Classic.   I'm worried everyone will leave to that now and forget about WS (this server).
After all my work, I feel it's nessesary for me to give up advertising as of this point. :|

Diva La Viva

Oh, I take back what I said about Ryan and Kevin, hehe-.-
FUUUURIOUS

Desolate

I probably agree with you on that one Luke but we didn't really take into consideration the rumours that would be spread and the assumptions people would make. This is definitely a lesson well learnt for all of us.  :)

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

freak m4n

I don't want to be a game-breaker + (advertiser), but look at this site.
Isn't this almost the same as RuneRebels now?
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Desolate

We are fully aware of that site, but we believe that we can and will be better than them.  :D

Kevin

Quote from: freak m4n on May 01, 2012, 06:35:04 AM

That site is a joke! We've talked with the owner on several occasions. He's an *******. Plus he is using his donations to pay people to code his server and to buy things for himself IRL. He has a lot of support, but he has more haters then you can imagine.

lollol

Quote from: Kevin on May 01, 2012, 11:42:15 AM

That site is a joke! We've talked with the owner on several occasions. He's an *******. Plus he is using his donations to pay people to code his server and to buy things for himself IRL. He has a lot of support, but he has more haters then you can imagine.

Well Kevin, The Owner Might Be An ****** But That Doesn't Really Say That The Server Sucks You Know, It Might Be Good, Well Most Of The RSPS Look Alike Anyways, So Having 2 Servers That Re-make 2006 Runescape Isn't Really New To Me.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Kevin

Quote from: lollol on May 01, 2012, 01:00:41 PM
Quote from: Kevin on May 01, 2012, 11:42:15 AM

Well Kevin, The Owner Might Be An ****** But That Doesn't Really Say That The Server Sucks You Know, It Might Be Good, Well Most Of The RSPS Look Alike Anyways, So Having 2 Servers That Re-make 2006 Runescape Isn't Really New To Me.

His server crashed after 400 bots logged on.

I Merk

130,000+ Registered users and his server crashed at 400... Ha, Ha and Ha.

lollol

Quote from: I Merk on May 01, 2012, 02:43:07 PM
130,000+ Registered users and his server crashed at 400?

Yea, And Btw Kevin, You And Ryan Should Take The Donations Money And Pay Them To People To Help You Code Runerebels, Or Even Just Make Updates On Worldscape, Because Only You, Ryan, Alex, Bill And A Couple Of More People Won't Really Be Able To Do All The Work.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

M I K E

f*ck other servers, Worldscape for the win.