News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Hello :)

Started by A Raww, April 30, 2012, 12:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

the server isn't going to be done for some time now. We've been busy with it for about a year now, just recently we decided to make it a RS2006 Remake. We've been working hard on that, which is why we haven't been posting on here much. That doesn't mean we forgot about you. We just doubled our work load. We kept it secret for so long because we didn't want WorldScape to die. We want to continue running WorldScape, since there are still a handfull of people who still enjoy playing it. We're going to be Open Beta soon, and we will be needing Beta Testers. We ask that you stay with WorldScape though.

We never forgot about you guys, and we will never forget about you guys. You were here first, and you are still our first priority.

richard

kevin i will be a beta tester im going on both severs most new tho

Recoil

Quote from: Kevin on May 01, 2012, 04:16:15 AM
the server isn't going to be done for some time now. We've been busy with it for about a year now, just recently we decided to make it a RS2006 Remake. We've been working hard on that, which is why we haven't been posting on here much. That doesn't mean we forgot about you. We just doubled our work load. We kept it secret for so long because we didn't want WorldScape to die. We want to continue running WorldScape, since there are still a handfull of people who still enjoy playing it. We're going to be Open Beta soon, and we will be needing Beta Testers. We ask that you stay with WorldScape though.

We never forgot about you guys, and we will never forget about you guys. You were here first, and you are still our first priority.
Okay this is what pisses me off. You say you didn't want to spoil the surprise, but when we specifically complained about non activity in staff members you blamed us. Said "we complain too much". How about saying "there's a reason, it's just confidential at the moment?" Instead of making us look like dumbasses frantically posting and being worried you guys don't care anymore. But no. You guys always came in and said "we are active you guys just complain". f*ck that. So much for being concerned about the community, no use when you're just being lied to.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Joris

If they stop hosting, i can do it, i have a server at home that has some space left.

Recoil

Quote from: iTzFAKERZ on May 02, 2012, 01:49:14 PM
If they stop hosting, i can do it, i have a server at home that has some space left.
Right, because they'd just give the source code out to the public for them to run it themselves wouldn't they?
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Sora

Welcome to the game  ;)