News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

results for the voting, i will update after a while

Started by nate, April 30, 2012, 02:20:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

This is / isn't a serious post

dieknowsawr

Nothing is going to happen. Worldscape is the way it is for a reason.
The economy is the way it's suppose to be.

nate

so the game is meant to have a max online population of 25 players on a really really really good day?

Recoil

Quote from: dieknowsawr on April 30, 2012, 12:44:33 PM
Nothing is going to happen. Worldscape is the way it is for a reason.
The economy is the way it's suppose to be.
Lol. It's not how it's "supposed" to be. There are like 10 active players AT BESTTT on the weekdays, maybe 20 on weekends. That never compares to the former 40+ a day, as I'm sure you remember.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

M I K E

I remember when there was about 76 players online nearly all the time :P

Grievous

RS has gone to shit = Every RSPS will go to shit.

nate

Quote from: Grievous on May 05, 2012, 05:08:00 PM

along with its idiotic players ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Desolate

Quote from: Grievous on May 05, 2012, 05:08:00 PM
I don't see any logic in your answer. People love the old RuneScape and are looking for alternatives. Private Servers are their best answer.

Recoil

When's the last time you've ever seen him have logic?
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

dieknowsawr

nate

hes just someone who likes to say "this is dumb" to everything because hes really insecure about his intelligence, and this probably has something to do with his family life, or the lack of.

Grievous

Okay I'll try to explain this:

This is a copy of a game called Runescape.
If Runescape becomes less popular then less people will play Runescape. (Obviously)
If there are less people playing Runescape, then less people will find out about Runescape PRIVATE servers, and therefor there every private server will eventually be less popular. I don't see how you kids don't see the obvious logic?

Recoil

Quote from: Grievous on May 06, 2012, 08:16:27 AM

If Runescape becomes less popular then less people will play Runescape. (Obviously)
If there are less people playing Runescape, then less people will find out about Runescape PRIVATE servers, and therefor there every private server will eventually be less popular. I don't see how you kids don't see the obvious logic?
One problem there: Just because an update happens on RuneScape doesn't mean it happens on an RSPS.
Dem digits

Desolate

If there are less people playing Runescape, then less people will find out about Runescape PRIVATE servers, and therefor there every private server will eventually be less popular.
I have never once found out about a RuneScape private server by playing RuneScape. People love the old RuneScape and thus look for alternatives...

Grievous

Quote from: Recoil on May 06, 2012, 12:08:06 PM

One problem there: Just because an update happens on RuneScape doesn't mean it happens on an RSPS.

Read my post again, idiot.