News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

ECONOMY FIX POLL ---- ONE PER IP!!! VOTE NOW!!!!!!

Started by nate, April 29, 2012, 05:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F7CCJP9 vote here, i hope that the admin accept this. this is our chance to fix our economy, so vote!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

robinhood

Quote from: Kryptonite on April 29, 2012, 05:24:55 PM
How do we see the results...?

yeah i voted and it brought me on another page with almost nothing on it...

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

nate

unfortunately it wont let you see results, but i will post after a while a screenshot for the results. trust me when i say i will not tamper with it, i suck at changing stuff, and i dont have photoshop. in that area of technology, i do not have the ability to preform well. can barely make banners

Recoil

I doubt the admins will accept this, but I still voted. They may accept it if they run the voting themselves.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Mia

Read:
THIS IS TOWARDS PLAYERS NOT STAFF.

Now, we can't blame these server owners for being such terrible server owners, because this is a gaming community, owners don't talk there server and community seriously, lose players, and cry.

SO To begin my Guide here are a Couple ways we are going to be demonstarting how you can keep your players, and veteran players happy and glad to be apart of your server, and be able to recognize it over all the other servers...

- Lose the tough guy attitude.
- Learn to talk to your players and communicate with the community in whole.
- Plan on being the most active person on the server (directed at Ryan, kevin & Bill)

Lose the TOUGH GUY Attitude
THIS RIGHT HERE  UP THERE  Is the reason most all of the servers lose there players/ get disrespected. you NEED to learn to RESPECT your players. I DON'T CARE if this is a gaming community, there are PEOPLE on the other side of the computer that love to be respected.
Give respect, get Respect.

-Learn to TALK to your players and COMMUNICATE with the community in whole.
Same Goes with the first rule, you need to learn that your players depend on you as the server owner to reply to there needs and help them get to the stage that they are solo and don't need help further. (This "Hey can you help me" Stage doesn't last for long, if you get alot of players, the new guys will tend to ask other players for help instead of you).

Plan on being the most active person on your server.
This is IMPERATIVE, If you show that you don't have time to your server, it will fall apart. Your server is like a puppy, if you neglect it, never play with it, push it off to the side it will begin to become sad, and will end up hating you. When you make a server you should already commit to giving it it's undivided attention.

Social Skills Improvement.
This is a key to a successful server owner. If you don't know how to communicate with your community or you have a bad mindset that reflects on your server, you are going to go down biting the dust. It's like that kid that always has the negative attitude and it reflects on you. also, you ARE the role model. If some of your staff see you disrespecting a player guess what they will think how they can treat others....
(I, myself will be improving in this specific topic)

In other meanings, this economy 'fix' isn't Kevin, Ryan's etc... problem. We lose players due to the disrespect for other players. Not only I can agree with this post I am creating but I promise alot of other players will too.

nate

plan on being more active.... the current game is not appealling to me right now, but the reason why i want to fix it is so that i can play on the server i loved so much in 2009. (nothing changed in the server, but i realized that there needs be change for this to really improve). and yes mia, i agree 100% that we need staff that will code and improve the game more (aka ryan teach bill and kevin and possibly add more coders to the team).

Mia

Quote from: nate on April 30, 2012, 01:19:56 AM
plan on being more active.... the current game is not appealling to me right now, but the reason why i want to fix it is so that i can play on the server i loved so much in 2009. (nothing changed in the server, but i realized that there needs be change for this to really improve). and yes mia, i agree 100% that we need staff that will code and improve the game more (aka ryan teach bill and kevin and possibly add more coders to the team).

Yes, agreed.  But, we can take what we have right now but improve on it.   By taking what actual players want into deep consideration & actually doing something about it without losing players.   

Taking players interests into action will make this server 100 times better than it is now.   I actually believe we should ALL create a sign petition for people's say.  This way we do get a say in what WE want as a community not just what Staff (not me) think is best for the server without really examining.

Admin should make a set time IN-GAME for everyone to attend.   This way people will get there say, and it's mandatory for screen video for proof of it.

nate

as much as i would love that, theres no way the admin would do that unless you gave jose some convincing ;).

anyways, i still think there should be an addition of some sort of currency into the game. anything to fix the economy. or maybe just do what we were going to do before 3 people voted 50 times on different accounts.

Mia

Quote from: nate on April 30, 2012, 01:34:28 AM
as much as i would love that, theres no way the admin would do that unless you gave jose some convincing ;).

anyways, i still think there should be an addition of some sort of currency into the game. anything to fix the economy. or maybe just do what we were going to do before 3 people voted 50 times on different accounts.

I have a friend who codes very advanced games in which I can ask help for.    I'll let The Owners know that I'm open for lessons anyway and Jose's not a coder ;)

Kryptonite

Mia what the f*ck. You can't be mad at us for wanting an economy fix. Kevin himself said he wants to do it. Just cuz we want a good economy doesn't make us bad people or "tough guys". No offense, but your point doesn't really seem valid against this topic.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Mia you say suggest things, but we do. Then we get no replies from developers or Owners. Nothing. Of course we want the economy fix, we want a better game.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.