Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

The WorldScape Rebellion

Started by Recoil, April 28, 2012, 04:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Quote from: Kevin on April 28, 2012, 10:46:00 PM
Not to auto-play. I got a few complaints
Okay, then can you or anyone make this code not auto-play then?
[flash=0,0]http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/ASj81daun5Q?autoplay=1&loop=1[/flash]

Quote from: Jake on April 28, 2012, 10:58:33 PM
Put me up there.
And people, I need to see the required thing in your signature before I can add you.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Chaoslancex

I don't want to be a party pooper but those this mean for you of course that you can't log in with any account?

And what If they are logging in with different accounts?

nate

Quote from: Chaoslancex on April 28, 2012, 11:34:38 PM
I don't want to be a party pooper but those this mean for you of course that you can't log in with any account?

And what If they are logging in with different accounts?

i believe this stands for all our accounts. are you signing up or not?

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

I'd join if I don't lose my beret -_- Like, if the "economy fix" you're speaking about is the one Kevin suggested, where you could select a few items to not be deleted. Otherwise, I'm going to be a selfish, greedy, terrible person.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

Quote from: Kryptonite on April 29, 2012, 12:15:08 AM
I'd join if I don't lose my beret -_- Like, if the "economy fix" you're speaking about is the one Kevin suggested, where you could select a few items to not be deleted. Otherwise, I'm going to be a selfish, greedy, terrible person.
i think everyone wants to keep their expensive rares, but wouldnt it be great for a total game restart??

This is / isn't a serious post

Chaoslancex

I'm not Joining,
and it's not cause i'm a mod, my status has nothing to do with my choice.

i just don't feel the need to sing up for this... there no need. anyhow so no accounts that sounds hard. how can you be sure there not actually going on the game?

Kryptonite

Quote from: nate on April 29, 2012, 12:18:49 AM
Quote from: Kryptonite on April 29, 2012, 12:15:08 AM
i think everyone wants to keep their expensive rares, but wouldnt it be great for a total game restart??
No

weed

Kryptonite

I just thought about this a bit, and as long as they introduced new rares in a way similar to how they did in Blitz, so we could all have a chance at getting one, I'd be down for it actually. Sign me the f*ck up.

weed

Kyle

I'm not for or against this because I can see where you guys are coming from. But one thing, you guys want a better economy\game but it's not helping the fact that so many of you are rebelling against going in-game. In the end, It doesn't really matter to me how we handle this I could play the game as it is, starting over just because I like this game and enjoy playing it. Hope you guys get as you want.  ;)

James

Quote from: Recoil on April 28, 2012, 10:39:22 PM
Quote from: James on April 28, 2012, 10:32:55 PM
As much as I hate to do this,

Sign me up.  There are a few things that I have noticed that need to change.
I'll add you on.

Also, wtf is this music?

Edit: James I'm going to take you off until you add the required sig

Done.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Program on April 29, 2012, 12:45:25 AM
Quote from: Chaoslancex on April 29, 2012, 12:26:39 AM
how can you be sure there not actually going on the game?

We can't, but did you not bother to fully read my post? If they go on the game, they're just cheating themselves.

I read the whole thing and every singles players post, the fact that there cheating them selfs is pointless you know most of the players don't care not talking about the ones that sign up but those people who say one thing but do another. So basically if they log in you won't know and I'm pretty sure nobody cares what other people thing about them specially on the Internet since you can be who ever you want. I'm 100% sure people will still log on, like I said some don't care what you think of them.

Second for Dz members that join please hand over you void to me please before you join, I know things are slow but when times get hard we stay toghter.. We don't just fall apart and try to find the easy way out.

Kryptonite

Hmm. Never even thought about DZ. Yeah, count me out then. Sorry lol. I still support a better economy though.

weed

Recoil

Okay, I need to clear some things up.

Program, Mute and I are kind of the "creators" if you will. I'll put that up there after this. So they know everything inside and out about it.

And no, you can't sign in on any account, because that defeats the purpose.

And like Aaron said, you'd be cheating yourself. You shouldn't sign up unless you really want change, and this is a way of speaking to the Owners that we're not going to give into things like this (although it's not really their fault, mostly the players for voting no). We're just trying to send a message.

And Oscar, quit trying to attack us by saying "Everyone in Dz will be off if they join this". That's incredibly rude, we're not bad guys, and if people are going to log in then why the hell join in the first place?

Kane and James, I'll add you now. :)
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Diva La Viva

Take me off, I don't think this is gonna help. But I still support that worldscape needs a change.

Recoil

I'll take you off, but you have to realize it takes a lot of people to make change. The less people involved, the less people that will show that we want a difference. I don't mind a few members off I'm just saying that your sentence is contradicting. It's like saying "I want ice cream but I don't wanna go out and get it" (horrible example, but you get it?)
Dem digits