News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

The WorldScape Rebellion

Started by Recoil, April 28, 2012, 04:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

The WorldScape Rebellion
We Are Legion

^ Made by Program ^

Note: There is no recruitment page because everyone is welcome to join.

This is a forum clan, a rebellion of in-game. Think of it as non-violent protesting via boycotting. We refuse to play the game until they make it how the players want!!!

You need to do one thing to join; copy and paste the below into your signature and agree to abide by all points.
[font=impact][u][b][size=16pt]WorldScape Rebellion Oath[/size]
[/b][/u][/font]
[b]"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."[/b]

[center]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Q0xqu.png[/img][/center]

Also reply here if you're going to join.

Important: I should've mentioned this earlier. If you break the oath (meaning you log in in-game) then you'll be taken off the list permanently.

This is lead by Program, myself, and Mute.

There are no ranks. Everyone is equal in this rebellion.
~Current Members~
Recoil
Program
Mute
nate
drakedriller
James
Australiaman
Wolf

We deserve a good economy. We deserve to have things to do in-game! Join us to fight for a better game!
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Diva La Viva

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Diva La Viva

I have a feel like nothing good is gonna come out of this. But f*ck it.

Recoil

Quote from: Diva La Viva on April 28, 2012, 04:27:52 PM
I have a feel like nothing good is gonna come out of this. But f*ck it.
Either way, there's no way I'm playing the game until some changes are to be made.

And if they're going to leave it because all of the little kid complainers, then so be it. I wouldn't want to be apart of it anyway.
Dem digits

nate

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

Dem digits

Recoil

Dem digits

nate

admin, we are waiting for your response to this. we want change and obviously we are dedicated. There is more to the game then what yall are trying to do. we need change for this game to flourish. fix this game or this rebellion will be forced to continue on.

This is / isn't a serious post

James

As much as I hate to do this,

Sign me up.  There are a few things that I have noticed that need to change.

Recoil

Quote from: James on April 28, 2012, 10:32:55 PM
As much as I hate to do this,

Sign me up.  There are a few things that I have noticed that need to change.
I'll add you on.

Also, wtf is this music?

Edit: James I'm going to take you off until you add the required sig
Dem digits

Kevin

Alright, for the person(s) who keep adding music into your post. You stop now or I will mute you on the forums for 10 days.

Recoil

Quote from: Kevin on April 28, 2012, 10:42:45 PM
Alright, for the person(s) who keep adding music into your post. You stop now or I will mute you on the forums for 10 days.
I had one earlier that was actually good music. I thought that was allowed for clan pages?
Dem digits

Kevin

Quote from: Recoil on April 28, 2012, 10:43:40 PM
Quote from: Kevin on April 28, 2012, 10:42:45 PM
I had one earlier that was actually good music. I thought that was allowed for clan pages?

Not to auto-play. I got a few complaints

Jake