News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

The WorldScape Rebellion

Started by Recoil, April 28, 2012, 04:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Recoil on April 29, 2012, 09:37:57 PM
Judging by your post, you seem to be "nice" toward this movement.

However, earlier you said that if any of your members join this, they'll be kicked off of DZ? You say "we're a family" but entrap your members not to join a good cause? And don't say "well, it's another clan". I posted this in clans because it's a group to join. It's not a clan. It's a non-aggressive movement that people can take part in to have a better game.

And if DZ is all about the relationships, then why have an application that is very strict in choosing based on a players' levels? What if someone has all lvl 1s, but is the funniest guy around? If he applied would you accept him? My guess is probably not. I'd also like to add that many people have withdrawn their consideration into this specifically because you  said they'd be removed from DZ if they came.

And yes, current players is the issue. However, whenever I logged in no one was doing anything, and it made the game soooo boring. 90% of the people online are always afk. If they had something to do, such as collecting items, then they'd be at their keyboards, and actually would socialize. I see your point that you don't care about the actions in-game, just the people. But for me, I can't even get that anymore because everyone is AFK. They wouldn't be if there was stuff to do in-game.

To address the lv 1 player, i would accept him. Remeber Triniboy he was lv 1 or 3 something low and he was part of death zone lol we've had really low level members as long as they hang then there cool.

anyhow Death Zone is Free to Join i was just asking the people that do join i would need there void, there not out of Death zone, i just need the void back, but they do need to realize what there doing and not just jump into it. 

nate

remember chaos, this is a clan discussion page for the wordscape rebellion, post on dz if you have any problems with the dz members joining, which you shouldnt.

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

I still disagree with you on the lvl 1 thing Oscar, considering Triniboy was former admin, but it really doesn't matter. Thanks for taking back what you said. :)

And I'll put ya up there Rory. ;D
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

wolf

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

robinhood

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

Recoil

Dem digits

robinhood

Quote from: Recoil on May 03, 2012, 11:30:34 AM
Quote from: robinhood on May 03, 2012, 10:55:33 AM
Could I Join?

Baadummtss....
Get the f*ck out.

i have feeling you know... :'(
don't need to be rude a simple "no" would be nice instead of get the fu*k out of here....

Cant join does not  matter have a cool banner now ;)

WAIT WAIT...

NOTE: There is no recruitment page because EVERYONE is welcome to join.

Change that because I'm  not allowed

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

Joris

What is it that you want? I know you guys want a better economy, but in which way?

Recoil

Quote from: iTzFAKERZ on May 03, 2012, 06:10:49 PM
What is it that you want? I know you guys want a better economy, but in which way?
Maybe the fact that everyone has 10k barrow sets?
Dem digits

Recoil

Just logged in-game and emptied everything. I only gave away mith seeds and some kegs. I don't want items being flooded into the economy again. I've officially quit and it feels great! I'll still be on forums but not in-game anymore. Enough wasting hours upon hours on a game now. Finally I can be productive.
Dem digits

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on May 03, 2012, 11:30:34 AM
Quote from: robinhood on May 03, 2012, 10:55:33 AM
Could I Join?

Baadummtss....
Get the f*ck out.

Loooooooooooooooooool.

I would log in and empty everything but there's not much to empty.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Joris

Recoil's just acting like it's his server

Recoil

We're not even running this anymore.
Dem digits

lollol

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/