News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

The WorldScape Rebellion

Started by Recoil, April 28, 2012, 04:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Yes good point Luke that's another thing. Don't quit then rejoin just to do an event. For instance, "Hey I'm going to quit today for the drop party! I'll rejoin tomorrow". That again defeats the purpose. You won't be re-added because we count this as clan-hopping. Thanks.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

question to all you DZ members. what does DZ do right now? what will DZ do in the future being the only real clan? what will happen to DZ once everyone quits because of the screwed up economy? ill tell you the answer to this. DZ is nothing right now but a title that offers no respect, and some items that cant even be called rares because your not allowed to trade them. so lets think this over. which would you like better, a better game with 100+ people on where clans can actually have a purpose, not to mention the fixed economy which is the main purpose for this; or would you rather be in a group of people who never log on because the game is so messed up and you dont do anything in this group? thats exactly right. clans mean nothing right now, and sorry oscar, but DZ will mean nothing untill the game is fixed, then you can have a full clan. whats the point people? either you sign up for this rebellion, or worldscape will never become a game again. why play this? lets just all make a group on facebook called worldscape and it might actually be better? theres nothing to do in the game, everyone has rares, making nothing achievable, and once you do get a good item, good job you wasted a couple years away on a pointless game. done with this threatening crap, screw DZ, screw clans, screw people, everyone sign up for the worldscape rebellion to make a change.

no bullcrap
                  -nate

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

Quote from: nate on April 29, 2012, 01:21:09 PM
question to all you DZ members. what does DZ do right now? what will DZ do in the future being the only real clan? what will happen to DZ once everyone quits because of the screwed up economy? ill tell you the answer to this. DZ is nothing right now but a title that offers no respect, and some items that cant even be called rares because your not allowed to trade them. so lets think this over. which would you like better, a better game with 100+ people on where clans can actually have a purpose, not to mention the fixed economy which is the main purpose for this; or would you rather be in a group of people who never log on because the game is so messed up and you dont do anything in this group? thats exactly right. clans mean nothing right now, and sorry oscar, but DZ will mean nothing untill the game is fixed, then you can have a full clan. whats the point people? either you sign up for this rebellion, or worldscape will never become a game again. why play this? lets just all make a group on facebook called worldscape and it might actually be better? theres nothing to do in the game, everyone has rares, making nothing achievable, and once you do get a good item, good job you wasted a couple years away on a pointless game. done with this threatening crap, screw DZ, screw clans, screw people, everyone sign up for the worldscape rebellion to make a change.

no bullcrap
                  -nate
+1, I agree that clans are worthless right now which is why DZ should SUPPORT this! Our whole point is that there's nothing to do in-game, because it's sooooo easy to get items. You'd think clans would support it, considering clans is just a reputation thing now to be able to say "I'm in this clan, it's popular"
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

gomes97

this dont make ws better.
because if there are coming new people there is nobody online,
and if it is i personally dont like the game.
but when there are people online its awsome!
first i though old pking needs to come back.
but when i im online with friends and much people
its very nice.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

nate

Quote from: gomes97 on April 29, 2012, 01:57:09 PM
this dont make ws better.
because if there are coming new people there is nobody online,
and if it is i personally dont like the game.
but when there are people online its awsome!
first i though old pking needs to come back.
but when i im online with friends and much people
its very nice.

think of it this way, we lose a few players because we are inactive, but once we are heard and the admins realize that they need to make changes to ws they will fix economy. we will come back, and new players will play and stay, rather than play for 1 day and then quit. the end justifies the means.

gomes97

there are much server without a economy,
because i think thats making the pking nicer.
now everybody have a change to Winn and then only the people whith good gear.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Yoho

The only problem with the deletion of all items is that 50% of the players will quit. And if they don't get the right amount of members WS will fall. It's a risk they're going to have to take.

nate

this is communism to a tee. everyone has the same amount of wealth, everyone has the same items. if pking is all that anyone cares about, then this is not your server. this servers pking is by far not the best. this server is considered a community server with several things to do, except that all these things can be achieved in a matter of weeks.

Quote from: Yoho on April 29, 2012, 02:09:54 PM
The only problem with the deletion of all items is that 50% of the players will quit. And if they don't get the right amount of members WS will fall. It's a risk they're going to have to take.

the end justifies the means. 50% will not quit. just a handful. even if they do, more players will come and stay rather than leave after a days of playing like ive seen all my playing years. our plan is to get new players to stick on the server, not to keep everyone whose playing currently. ideally we would like to keep both, but thats not going to happen.

Recoil

If ignorant people that can't see good in the economy fix will leave, that's fine with me. And like nate said, new players will stay longer because there will be that desire to have good items. It's like RuneScape in it's old days. I played it so long because there was a desire to have good things. And when that time came, I quit out of boredom. So, if new players are handed 50 PK sets on the first day, then there's no adventure to get it yourself, and no satisfaction. If they have to work for it, they'll stay longer.

And PKing is bat-shit right now Gomes. I don't understand why you're worried about it, since no one does it anyways.
Dem digits

Yoho

But people play RSPS because it's much easier than RS. (Plus Jagex are tools). People prefer to play servers that are as close to RS as they can get, so for WS to get the players they want they have to upgrade.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for this idea.

Recoil

Quote from: Yoho on April 29, 2012, 02:29:21 PM
But people play RSPS because it's much easier than RS. (Plus Jagex are tools). People prefer to play servers that are as close to RS as they can get, so for WS to get the players they want they have to upgrade.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for this idea.
I see your point. And it would be easier with the economy fix. But right now it's way too easy. Yeah, it should definitely be easier. But to have everything handed to you as you first log in? At least items wise, the lack of difficulty has gone too far.
Dem digits

Chaoslancex

Death zone is not just a pking clan back in the day, Death Zone is a Family.. a group of players that have come together as one and it does not have to do anything to be a clan, we can just hang out and be part of something greater as a group as a whole.

and i never said anything about hating on your decision or anything i just want my members to realize what there doing, anyhow like kyle said
i would play the game from the start with everything reset items and skills, or play as it is now for me it's not about the material things its about the people that get on that make the game fun the people that talk and crack jokes when your on and make you feel like you can actually be yourself around them not some fake ass noob who's just pretending anyhow yeah.. NOTHING is Wrong With the Game Just it's Current Players.

Peace.

Recoil

Judging by your post, you seem to be "nice" toward this movement.

However, earlier you said that if any of your members join this, they'll be kicked off of DZ? You say "we're a family" but entrap your members not to join a good cause? And don't say "well, it's another clan". I posted this in clans because it's a group to join. It's not a clan. It's a non-aggressive movement that people can take part in to have a better game.

And if DZ is all about the relationships, then why have an application that is very strict in choosing based on a players' levels? What if someone has all lvl 1s, but is the funniest guy around? If he applied would you accept him? My guess is probably not. I'd also like to add that many people have withdrawn their consideration into this specifically because you  said they'd be removed from DZ if they came.

And yes, current players is the issue. However, whenever I logged in no one was doing anything, and it made the game soooo boring. 90% of the people online are always afk. If they had something to do, such as collecting items, then they'd be at their keyboards, and actually would socialize. I see your point that you don't care about the actions in-game, just the people. But for me, I can't even get that anymore because everyone is AFK. They wouldn't be if there was stuff to do in-game.
Dem digits

nate

chaos, they are not permanently quitting. this is temporary, so do not pose the threat of removing them from DZ. please back track and take back what you said so these players can pertake in this strike.

Genuine