News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Dutch Brotherhood Discussion(rules and terms)

Started by Joris, April 28, 2012, 02:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joris

Introduction:

This is Dutch Brotherhood, a Dutch clan. We're not a pkers clan, we just like to meet, talk, trade items and way more. We want to get a lot of people in the clan, you need to be a nice person(with no lvl limits) to join, feel free to fill in the solicitation form. We do not have a ranking system yet, but we're working on it.

Rules before you join:
● Be kind to the members of the clan
● Do not ask a clan member if you can join our clan
● If you ever had a fight or whatever with a clanmember, you cannot join if it isn't solved

When you've joined:
● Do not attack a clanmember(a missclick can happen, but when a member reports you've done it more than once, you get a warning)
● You can get ONLY 3 WARNINGS!, when you get the 3rd warning, you'll be kicked out of DB
● Whenever you have a serious problem with another member, contact a leader/co-leader ingame or via message, we'll try to solve it.
● If you have a friend which would like to join, NEVER promiss he/she can just join us, first contact a leader/co-leader/recruiter

This are the rules of our clan, if you don't like how we operate, don't join this clan. When you want to join, please fill in this form:

Solicitation Form:
- My combat lvl:
- My attack lvl:
- My strength lvl:
- My defence lvl:
- Feel free to put more skills here

- I should join Dutch Brotherhood because:

Recoil

Why do I feel this is a discrimination of race..
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Wild

Quote from: Recoil on April 28, 2012, 02:57:26 PM
Why do I feel this is a discrimination of race..
Just talk dutch to them and you may join, haha.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Recoil

Quote from: Wild on April 28, 2012, 03:33:05 PM
Just talk dutch to them and you may join, haha.
Yeah, but I feel like it's excluding others.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

Quote from: iTzFAKERZ on April 28, 2012, 02:56:44 PM
This is Dutch Brotherhood, a Dutch clan. We're not a pkers clan, we just like to meet, talk, trade items and way more. We want to get a lot of people in the clan, you need to be a nice person(with no lvl limits) to join, feel free to fill in the solicitation form. We do not have a ranking system yet, but we're working on it.

so whats the point of the clan? talk, trade, meet. everyday ws right? but only with the few dutch players. im making the american brotherhood.

This is / isn't a serious post

ifcuall

Quote from: nate on April 29, 2012, 01:36:54 AM

so whats the point of the clan? talk, trade, meet. everyday ws right? but only with the few dutch players. im making the american brotherhood.

Lol Je moet de Amerikaanse broederschap, zodat we kunnen laten zien de Nederlandse jongens wat manieren! Ik ben garrdrenn1 door de manier waarop.

Kryptonite

Quote from: ifcuall on May 08, 2012, 04:45:28 PM
Quote from: nate on April 29, 2012, 01:36:54 AM

Lol Je moet de Amerikaanse broederschap, zodat we kunnen laten zien de Nederlandse jongens wat manieren! Ik ben garrdrenn1 door de manier waarop.

Most definitely.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.