News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Watch out!

Started by Joris, April 28, 2012, 07:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joris

This is just a warning:

If you see a user called: Phatskills online, and she says she's a girl from belgium, DO NOT BELIEVE IT! It's just the user: Like a bawz. He even made a fake skype account with the name and shit on it.

So then y'all know Phatskills is just Like a bawz

Wild

so you want to say "like a bawz" speaks dutch?
I dont think so.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Joris

You can NEVER(if you know him in real life you can) be sure, anyways, i'll never trust someone again in this game..

Charleskee

euhm joris.. ik ben niet like a bawz... hij gaf me de ham omdat hij zei dat hij niet genoeg speelde... voor rares te hebben...

geloof me

Charleskee

dit is charles zijn acc eff.... ik zweer het je :) ik ben Like A bawz niet

PhatSkills

JORIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ik ben trg op PhatSkills)

IK BEN LIKE A BAWS NIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IK ZWEER HET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o

wrm denk je da? :'(

ik d8 da we vrienden warenn :'((((

I Merk

Justin is not Dutch, you have got it wrong or he has given his account away.

Joris

I still don't believe phatskills is who he says he is.

Kryptonite

Wtf is the big deal with revealing peoples' accounts these days? Who really cares?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

I completely agree with Kane. Quit trying to hide yourself (mainly just to see what others think about you). It's pathetic.

And about the speaking Dutch thing. There are translators out there for a REASON! He could easily just go to a translator before he posts. The fact he's acting like a girl (probably to get extra attention and items, considering there is like one other girl here, Mia) is also pathetic.

Now we wait for a reason, which had better be a good one. And I prefer you say it in English, PhatSkills.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Wild

Quote from: Recoil on April 28, 2012, 11:48:50 AM
I completely agree with Kane. Quit trying to hide yourself (mainly just to see what others think about you). It's pathetic.

And about the speaking Dutch thing. There are translators out there for a REASON! He could easily just go to a translator before he posts. The fact he's acting like a girl (probably to get extra attention and items, considering there is like one other girl here, Mia) is also pathetic.

Now we wait for a reason, which had better be a good one. And I prefer you say it in English, PhatSkills.
Her dutch isn't from google translator and Cherleskee is Phatskills.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,