News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

restart.

Started by nate, April 28, 2012, 02:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

so heres an idea that will fix every current problem on ws. restart everything, items, accounts, levels, everything. this will give players something new to do, and will bring old players back. the economy is fixed, and the people who sit on alot of rares, they should not be angry in the slightest because they dont play. no one plays. the obvious response to this is that "players will be unhappy because they worked so hard at their skills." its to bad that its an rsps and people truly care about this game that their gameplay is played afk. we should vote for this, and i have found a solution for the voting. put a link to a different website that is able to regulate polls based on the ip address. boom problem (attempted to be) solved.

as anyone can see, this will not be read by admin for 3-5 days, and will not be posted on by them. besides, it would make way to much since to fix broken game.

"the games not broken" - daily afkers

or maybe so the game can be enhanced, how bout ryan teach the owners (coders?) how to code this server.

foreshadow - locked within a week.

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

I'm going to support this no matter what others say.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

Or bring Blitz back.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Quote from: Kryptonite on April 28, 2012, 12:04:53 PM
Or bring Blitz back.
That would be the day if we could bring it back. One problem there - Lazy people who are scared of change.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

gomes97

bring maybe the first pking style back after blitz
i think you cant restart it because people pay to get stuff real cash.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Wild

Quote from: gomes97 on April 28, 2012, 12:32:49 PM
bring maybe the first pking style back after blitz
i think you cant restart it because people pay to get stuff real cash.
I would keep the pking as it is.

Smoke 10 or more joints,

Kryptonite

weed

Wild

Quote from: Kryptonite on April 28, 2012, 01:22:50 PM
Explain.
Classic came back because they did not like blitz, why would they like it now?

Smoke 10 or more joints,

Recoil

Quote from: Wild on April 28, 2012, 01:33:51 PM
A few people would hate it at first. Just because they're lazy. But it would be better for everyone.

There's no point in discussing it though, I doubt it will happen.
Dem digits

Kryptonite

Quote from: Wild on April 28, 2012, 01:33:51 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on April 28, 2012, 01:22:50 PM
Explain.
Well it's obvious no one likes Classic either...

weed

Kryptonite

I never said I didn't like it. It's all the stupid lazyfags who don't even play anymore...

weed

Recoil

Quote from: Kryptonite on April 28, 2012, 02:23:32 PM
I never said I didn't like it. It's all the stupid lazyfags who don't even play anymore...
You never did. Immense amount of players bitched about it.
Dem digits

Mia

Restarting will lose more players than gained.   Take a look at what happened when Blitz left, they had to link there accounts but some were lost. If skills were reset, alot of people would quit.  I do not agree.

But, I believe if ryan & kevin got into gear & added alot more things into the game (items, equips, map's, etc) we'd have more interest & will be able to create a better enviroment for other people.    We have developers etc but, we do need upgrades in items, skills and many more. 

I also think making some of the really easy skills harder to level (woodcutting, cooking, herb, rc, FM, farm) and rthese when they come out (Fletch etc) , that way people don't need to say "oh, it was easy"
Making it twice as hard to level would be a good option in the fact that it'd keep people busy and focussed. Or overall, juts make the leveling harder all together.  This would make the PKING more advanced because your levels will be different. You may suck, you may own.  It's test of power in this way.

wolf

No matter what others say i think the economy should be reset, Pking taken back so you can 3 hit, choc-ice was a main source of pking, pumpkins healed full health, you can do the command ::ilovechocice for 100 choc-ice and you can use 2 handed weapons with shields.

Thats just what i think.