News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Anyone remember me?

Started by Thehate, April 27, 2012, 04:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thehate

Hello all,

I've decided to make yet another surprise appearance, due to the fact I'm bored out of my mind. How have you all been keeping?

Regards

Thehate
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

Diva La Viva

Recoil

Lol I do. My old account was Overtthebig, and you wanted to join my clan the Lemon Heads.

If you don't remember, I got linkz.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Sora

Thehate

@Program hey dude, long time no see,
@Tinyyoshi hey dude :D
@Diva La Viva You should remember me... I'm Thehate :D

robinhood

mhhh a slight bit remember me?

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

Recoil

Oooohhh. Wait. You weren't the cocky guy that was a jerk when joining my clan. That was He the Twin haha. You were a warlord in my clan.

Btw, I've changed a lot since we've last talked. Glad to have to back.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Thehate

@RobinHood aye man, I do remember you :)
@Recoil so it seems ;)

Genuine

freak m4n

Got the 100'000th post on the forums.