News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Leaving WorldScape

Started by I Steal Cash, April 21, 2012, 05:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Steal Cash

Hello everyone and I am leaving WorldScape today for two reasons.

Now I'm sure some of you people I was leaving already, but it's true and sad.
I am leaving because there is not enough people and it's getting boring for me now.

Atm, I will be on the website, but I won't be in the game as much now.  At some point, I may return and I will go online sometimes to see how WorldScape is going.

Goodbye everyone.
Thank you Wolf!

lollol

Hey Dude Am Not Hatin' Or Anything But Uhh, People Going Out Like This Bring Worldscape Down, I Understand That Worldscape is Boring Now, I Know It Is But U Should Stick To It, Yeah I Know You've Been Sticking With The Game For A While When Lots Of People Left But, Am Just Saying That Leaving Because Its "Boring" Isn't Enough, Well It's Your Choice Anyways, Well Have Fun With Your Life :)
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Recoil

Quote from: lollol on April 21, 2012, 05:29:35 PM
Hey Dude Am Not Hatin' Or Anything But Uhh, People Going Out Like This Bring Worldscape Down, I Understand That Worldscape is Boring Now, I Know It Is But U Should Stick To It, Yeah I Know You've Been Sticking With The Game For A While When Lots Of People Left But, Am Just Saying That Leaving Because Its "Boring" Isn't Enough, Well It's Your Choice Anyways, Well Have Fun With Your Life :)
What you're trying to say is stick with WorldScape through thick and thin.

Hope to see you back soon
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

inb4mutesays see you in a week.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sora

Bye I Steal Cash you've had a great time here and i hope you come back and play once this game is thriving again.  ;)

robinhood

if there is 1 think i cant resist is saying goodbye to people or seeing them leave...

it just makes me sad...

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif