News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Rebirth

Started by lollol, April 21, 2012, 08:16:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollol

Okay, I Had This Wild Idea That Just Came To My Mind, It's Rebirth System, Everytime A Person Hits 172, He Can Just Reset His Levels To 1 (Only Combat Levels) And Have A Special Item Or A Gift That He Chooses For Variety Of Stuff That Ill Add As Soon As I Am On My Laptop,Mainly The Stuff Would Be Custom Made And Not Included In Any Shop In Game, But One Of The Things Would Be Name Change, Thats All What I Can Say Right Now, Ill Make Sure To Add More Stuff As Soon As Possible.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Dug

I think something related to this was mentioned before, giving players benefits for reaching 172. I don't believe name changes will be that useful unless that player's name is also changed in other player's friend's list.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Voltimolt

Only if they choose too though? like a prestige in COD.

Wild

this makes training attractive for me.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

lollol

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 21, 2012, 08:44:49 AM

Yes volt.

Quote from: Wild on April 21, 2012, 10:48:10 AM
this makes training attractive for me.

Thats the point.

‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Recoil

I'm in favor of this, but only if the items to choose from wouldn't damage the economy too much. I think that you should be given maybe a few rune shards to spend on the donor bunk (because donor's items basically have no value anyways ::)). As far as the reset level goes, I'm not really in favor, because you could just get max cb, reset your range so your cb goes down by like 3 cb levels, then retrain back up to max cb and get the prize again for items. Potential abuse in that area. I guess I'm fine with the prize though.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

lollol

Quote from: Recoil on April 21, 2012, 01:17:25 PM
I'm in favor of this, but only if the items to choose from wouldn't damage the economy too much. I think that you should be given maybe a few rune shards to spend on the donor bunk (because donor's items basically have no value anyways ::)). As far as the reset level goes, I'm not really in favor, because you could just get max cb, reset your range so your cb goes down by like 3 cb levels, then retrain back up to max cb and get the prize again for items. Potential abuse in that area. I guess I'm fine with the prize though.
you dont get the same prize over and over and how would this ruin the economy, the items that you get when u rebirth arent in game or in any shop in game, its gonna be like the surprise event in game but instead of trying to kill u it willgive u the item u already chose via forums once u click redeem on it, kind of like the genie, yea and something else i forgot to mention in my first post is that ur levels that dont affect ur cb like mage, wont be reseted.

‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Recoil

Quote from: lollol on April 21, 2012, 01:27:33 PM
you dont get the same prize over and over and how would this ruin the economy, the items that you get when u rebirth arent in game or in any shop in game, its gonna be like the surprise event in game but instead of trying to kill u it willgive u the item u already chose via forums once u click redeem on it, kind of like the genie, yea and something else i forgot to mention in my first post is that ur levels that dont affect ur cb like mage, wont be reseted.
Oh? The items aren't in-game for the prize? I thought it'd just be items not extremely valuable.

In all seriousness, I've never seen a suggestion added (even the good suggestions), so why do I even bother talking about it.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

lollol

Quote from: Recoil on April 21, 2012, 01:29:37 PM
Quote from: lollol on April 21, 2012, 01:27:33 PM
Oh? The items aren't in-game for the prize? I thought it'd just be items not extremely valuable.

In all seriousness, I've never seen a suggestion added (even the good suggestions), so why do I even bother talking about it.

Well Yeah, I Kind Of Agree With You :/

‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

nate

this kind of stuff is what ruins economy. lets stop trying to add "gifts", and try to make a new currency.

This is / isn't a serious post

lollol

Quote from: nate on April 21, 2012, 02:59:53 PM
this kind of stuff is what ruins economy. lets stop trying to add "gifts", and try to make a new currency.

I Don't Think you read the whole thing here, thats not a gift, thats a "Reward" that u get when u achieve something, like the one u get in a minigame, so u dun get it for free, gotta pay something, and that thing is ur CB level, plus, how it will ruin the economy if the reward isnt even in game, like a custom item, or even like a dark bow, it's not in game so u can get it as a reward.

‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Recoil

Well I can tell you for sure it won't be custom items, Ry said he'd never add any.
Dem digits

Kryptonite

Sounds like prestige in call of duty.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Quote from: Kryptonite on April 21, 2012, 03:12:43 PM
Sounds like prestige in call of duty.
Quote from: Voltimolt on April 21, 2012, 08:44:49 AM
Steal someone's post, much?
Dem digits

lollol

Quote from: Recoil on April 21, 2012, 03:06:27 PM
Well I can tell you for sure it won't be custom items, Ry said he'd never add any.

Yeah, That's Bummer, So I Think Adding Something Like Dark Bow Or Anything Like That Would Be Cool, It Dont Really Have To Be Custom Made, It Just Have To Be 317/508 And Not Added In Game Yet, If Anybody Have Any Suggestion Please Tell Me, I Could Need Some Help
And Ryan Or Kevin Or Who Ever Read This, Please Read This And Put It Into Consideration *-*

‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/