News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Barrows loot after 3 runs

Started by Dug, April 15, 2012, 04:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Believe it or not, i decided to go to barrows to test my luck, and that's exactly what started to happen during my third run.

If you don't believe this is possible, we could get an admin to confirm this.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

freak m4n

Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

You know what they say... Dugs lucky.

Dug

Quote from: Jake on April 15, 2012, 08:27:20 PM
Talking about luck, this just worsen's the idea of people fighting me -.-, why am i so good  ::).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Jake

Quote from: Dug on April 16, 2012, 03:46:17 AM
Talking about luck, this just worsen's the idea of people fighting me -.-, why am i so good  ::).
Only god would know, Dug. Only God would know..

Kryptonite

"You have defeated Dug." :D

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

Quote from: Kryptonite on April 16, 2012, 08:10:59 AM
"You have failed to defeat Dug." :D
That's more like it =).
What about you people, have any of you gotten as lucky as getting 2 great loots?

freak m4n

Quote from: Dug on April 16, 2012, 03:56:35 PM
That's more like it =).
What about you people, have any of you gotten as lucky as getting 2 great loots?

Barrows is not worth the time anymore. It takes alot of time, and 8/10 the reward is ****. :)
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Recoil

Quote from: freak m4n on April 16, 2012, 04:52:36 PM
Barrows is not worth the time anymore. It takes alot of time, and 8/10 the reward is ****. :)
Unless you're Dug ofc. :-\
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

ratman3

Quote from: Dug on April 16, 2012, 03:56:35 PM
That's more like it =).

I believe that the rate of getting a good drop from barrows is roughly 1/16, or 1/(2^4).  Like in Runescape, if it is possible to get 2 or more loots, then it would be (1/((2^4)^2)), or (1/256); and 3 loots would be about (1/(((2^4)^2)^2)) or 1/4096...

Challenge Accepted.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Dug

Sheeesh ratty, you must be an A student in Math : ).
I think it is possible to get 2 even 3 rewards, but it's very lucky to get 2 top rewards such as the ones i got.. I wonder what would happen if i got an ags hilt + bandos tassets next time.. only one way to find out.

nate

Quote from: ratman3 on April 16, 2012, 08:11:36 PM
I believe that the rate of getting a good drop from barrows is roughly 1/16, or 1/(2^4).  Like in Runescape, if it is possible to get 2 or more loots, then it would be (1/((2^4)^2)), or (1/256); and 3 loots would be about (1/(((2^4)^2)^2)) or 1/4096...

Challenge Accepted.

runewikia copy paste. lol ;D ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Dug

Quote from: nate on April 17, 2012, 03:14:09 PM
Quote from: ratman3 on April 16, 2012, 08:11:36 PM
Challenge Accepted.
runewikia copy paste. lol ;D ;D
Why don't you go look at someone's previous posts before judging, back on topic please.