News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Barrows loot after 3 runs

Started by Dug, April 15, 2012, 04:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Quote from: Dug on April 17, 2012, 04:34:23 PM
Why don't you go look at someone's previous posts before judging, back on topic please.
He was on topic. He was simply saying that ratman got his facts from Rune Wikia.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Dug

Quote from: Recoil on April 17, 2012, 04:35:56 PM
Quote from: Dug on April 17, 2012, 04:34:23 PM
Why don't you go look at someone's previous posts before judging, back on topic please.
He was on topic. He was simply saying that ratman got his facts from Rune Wikia.
For your information, i said back on-topic to prevent any future arguments such as this, i don't want to get this out of control from previous threads that i know what would become. I also stated that he should look through Ratman's posts before being so called "certain" about an opinion, since it's almost common sense. BACK ON TOPIC.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..