News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Lending Items

Started by monkeys phat, May 21, 2012, 12:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeys phat

I thought it would be cool if we could lend items. I heard that Ryan and Kevin are thinking of a world 2 for a different economy fix.
I think we could have item lending in that world . Is it possible for 508 and 317?

When Nothing Goes Right , Go Left :D

Old Account : Magekill

Arabs are Baws

Yoho

Quote from: monkeys phat on May 21, 2012, 12:32:41 AM
I thought it would be cool if we could lend items. I heard that Ryan and Kevin are thinking of a world 2 for a different economy fix.
I think we could have item lending in that world . Is it possible for 508 and 317?

It's not, no. Ryan might be able to make this into a command but personally, I think that's tacky.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Yoho on May 21, 2012, 06:19:04 AM

It's not, no. Ryan might be able to make this into a command but personally, I think that's tacky.
Agreed, I hate commands like that.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Just trade someone for this, lol.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Yoho

Quote from: Kryptonite on May 21, 2012, 07:43:44 AM
Quote from: Yoho on May 21, 2012, 06:19:04 AM

Agreed, I hate commands like that.

Did you know we registered our forum accounts on the same day/year?  :D  How cool is that?   Not very.

Items aren't really the hardest things to get so I don't think it would necessary.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Yoho on May 21, 2012, 08:47:07 AM
Did you know we registered our forum accounts on the same day/year?  :D  How cool is that?

NICE! That's awesome cause I f*cking love you lol. :)

PS, this wasn't a sarcastic post in case you were wondering :P

weed

Joris

This would ruin pking, because people are going to make 2 accounts, lend the item on the second, pk, and not lose their items. So it would destroy the economy.

Dench

How would it destroy the economy? Also, if you lend an item you are unable to enter wilderness on RS. But yeah, items are fairly easy to obtain so lending is not really needed.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Joris on May 22, 2012, 11:37:47 AM
This would ruin pking, because people are going to make 2 accounts, lend the item on the second, pk, and not lose their items. So it would destroy the economy.

As connor said, you'd be unable to PK with it. But come on. It's not like people risk anything in PKing on WS anyway...

weed

Joris

monkeys phat

Quote from: Recoil on May 21, 2012, 07:44:41 AM

Whel people aren't trust able
When Nothing Goes Right , Go Left :D

Old Account : Magekill

Arabs are Baws

Dug

Quote from: monkeys phat on May 24, 2012, 01:06:21 PM
True that, not pointing any names....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> JUSTIN.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kryptonite

Quote from: Dug on May 24, 2012, 07:45:30 PM
Quote from: monkeys phat on May 24, 2012, 01:06:21 PM
True that, not pointing any names....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> JUSTIN.

Random guy who scammed my d boots lol..

weed

Dug

Oh trust me, that's not where it was left on my case.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..