News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Jagex Bankruptsy!

Started by Mia, April 11, 2012, 01:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Quote from: nate on April 11, 2012, 03:08:22 PM
Quote from: Yoho on April 11, 2012, 02:36:23 PM
Or they might turn to suing RSPS/RSbots.

see what happens when they try to sue a 12 year old kid. lol. how low can they stoop?  ;D
They wouldn't be suing a 12 year old kid, they'd be suing the bot-makers and RSPS makers.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

Quote from: Recoil on April 12, 2012, 08:01:02 PM
Quote from: nate on April 11, 2012, 03:08:22 PM
Quote from: Yoho on April 11, 2012, 02:36:23 PM
Or they might turn to suing RSPS/RSbots.

see what happens when they try to sue a 12 year old kid. lol. how low can they stoop?  ;D
They wouldn't be suing a 12 year old kid, they'd be suing the bot-makers and RSPS makers.
Yeah? The majority is young, or "12"

Recoil

Quote from: Jake on April 12, 2012, 08:19:59 PM
Yeah? The majority is young, or "12"
I literally have no idea what you just said
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

You said "They wouldn't be suing 12 year olds? They'd be suing the bot makers and RSPS makers"

Yeah, The majority of Bot makers and RSPS makers are like 12?

Recoil

Anyways.. If Jagex is bankrupt I'm happy. Those bastards got what they deserved, it was just a matter of time before their dumbass actions caught up to them.
Dem digits

J100

Quote from: Jake on April 12, 2012, 08:36:37 PM
You said "They wouldn't be suing 12 year olds? They'd be suing the bot makers and RSPS makers"

I have never met a 12 year old smart enough to create a bot... seriously.
~J100

Recoil

Quote from: Jake on April 12, 2012, 08:36:37 PM
You're telling me that 12 year olds create computer generated machines to repeatedly do actions? I just don't see it. Maybe like 16-17 year olds (which would still prove your point of suing kids). Regardless, they may be treated as a minor but you still can sue minors.

If it's true that they no longer own RS, they wouldn't be able to sue anyways. They don't own it anymore.
Dem digits

I Merk

If I was to chose from making more money and having thousands of people who I've never met before hate me or less money and people still hate me, I'd take the money and give you the finger.

D E A T H

Guys of course they're going bankrupt. Have you guys not seen how many people play at like 6PM eastern time? Like 70k or like 80k. That's pretty sad considering when I played back in like 2006 or something and they're were like 200k people on and botting wasn't big back then or botting was just starting up. That's why they need money.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Recoil

Quote from: D E A T H on April 14, 2012, 11:14:29 AM
Guys of course they're going bankrupt. Have you guys not seen how many people play at like 6PM eastern time? Like 70k or like 80k. That's pretty sad considering when I played back in like 2006 or something and they're were like 200k people on and botting wasn't big back then or botting was just starting up. That's why they need money.
Anyone who questions it obviously has no idea what they're talking about. Does it ring any bells that their homepage has changed and they're selling spins for money? (A desperate attempt to get money and new owners change the homepage to what they want?) I agree with you though, I started in '06. Hate to say I told everyone so but all my friends at the time were super hyped with all the new updates and I was in the background shaking my head. And at the time I was 8 years old. I was aware of the situation at 8 years old... Proves how pathetic Jagex is. (was)
Dem digits

Grievous

Alright, I'll try to break it down easy;

SoF = Not a Jagex decision, it was a decision made by American investors that wants to get their money paid back.

INVESTORS ! @@@

Recoil

Quote from: Grievous on April 17, 2012, 05:12:30 PM
Alright, I'll try to break it down easy;

SoF = Not a Jagex decision, it was a decision made by American investors that wants to get their money paid back.

INVESTORS ! @@@
Why are you still trying to defend them? Decision-made or not, they're a bullshit company that had this coming to them for ages. Their stupid-ass money drunk decisions ran them out of business, due to no consideration for their players (well at first they did, but not in the end). It's a bullshit game now because they are (WERE, out of business now) money whores. Their actions and desires for the game were eventually driven by money, and it made them look so amazingly stupid they disobeyed their own damn rules. You don't go bankrupt for being a good company that cares for it's clients (in this case, their clients were the players). You think their all shits and giggles, that they just love every one of their players. Not once did I get rewarded for being a member for 8 years. In fact, my account was reset (along with all of the other old accounts) because they implemented a new system. It's not about care for them, just thinking of the little meetings they have to squeeze any extra pocket change out of every player possible makes me sick. They've brainwashed you with their (once owned) game, which to be honest is quite bullshit now.
Dem digits

nate

Quote from: I Merk on April 13, 2012, 07:16:11 AM
If I was to chose from making more money and having thousands of people who I've never met before hate me or less money and people still hate me, I'd take the money and give you the finger.

too bad jagex is not making money from what its doing now. ever since they first removed free trade, the population has diminished dramatically. free trade came back, but now these old pkers have a life (after the 4 dark years runescape went through), or are interested in another game. they do not have the choice of making money and giving people the finger, their only choice is to scavenge what they are barely getting. in no way is the pay for spins making jagex money. if any, they lose money due to their even more loss of members.

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

Quote from: Mute on April 18, 2012, 03:36:00 AM
Right, my good friend who I mentioned in another topic just got the 10m prize from that, and he's only spun the wheel about 16 or so times. (He got a 100 day RS Gift card to use up from christmas, so he only activated it just over a week ago).

He's now powerleveling everything with that cash, and even had enough left over to get me a blessed spirit sheild. (Because I'm still a poor noob)
That kinda shows how much shit they give to their ecconomy and ability to level up.
Lol, They've lost all interest in what the players think now anyway. They're all about money.

Kryptonite

"Buy extra lucky spins, only 50 cents more!"

Calling it.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.