News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

WWE

Started by Dug, April 10, 2012, 06:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

WWE
How about that match, the Rock vs Cena, honestly, i never knew the Rock was in wwe in the first place o.o.
The 3 hour long video is found below :D!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIJbJnVubTM
If you live in the united states [which sadly i do not]  and are a fan of of WWE, go HERE, to win big : ).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jake

YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE ROCK! Dug I am shocked!

The rock is the man, The legend! You gotta smell what the rock is cooking ma'friend.

freak m4n

OMG the Rock is one of the best man.

I hope you know who Stone Cold is, otherwise I'm not your friend anymore. :'(

It was probably an epic fight, I didn't watched cause I didn't had much time to watch it. :( Send me a link? :D
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Dug

Quote from: Jake on April 10, 2012, 07:35:36 AM
YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE ROCK! Dug I am shocked!
The rock is the man, The legend! You gotta smell what the rock is cooking ma'friend.
I said i didn't know know he was in WWE, i always just saw him as a movie-star.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Jake

Oh, I see. Yeah he was on Wrestling before he wen't all Hollywood.

Dug

That's possibly how he gained awareness and fame Oo.
I wonder how my life would have been if i aim'd at becoming a WWE superstar... my father would not approve, people wouldn't like seeing an Arab becoming a champion... would they Oo?

Recoil

Video removed by the user?
Quote from: Dug on April 10, 2012, 06:40:52 AM
If you live in the united states [which sadly i do not]
And you don't wanna live here.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Yoho

There once was a wrestler called "Iron Sheikh". I'm not sure if he's Arab or not.

freak m4n

Quote from: Dug on April 13, 2012, 03:18:47 PM
That's possibly how he gained awareness and fame Oo.
I wonder how my life would have been if i aim'd at becoming a WWE superstar... my father would not approve, people wouldn't like seeing an Arab becoming a champion... would they Oo?

What about the Great Khali, he is kind of famous you know. ;)
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

D E A T H

Lol the main reason "The Rock" went back to WWE is well the pay checks are huge as shit every match I saw when I was watched as a kid all the seats were filled. 

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Dug

Quote from: D E A T H on April 19, 2012, 10:38:48 PM
Lol the main reason "The Rock" went back to WWE is well the pay checks are huge as shit every match I saw when I was watched as a kid all the seats were filled. 
I think it's a bit obvious that these wrestlers are paid well though. I mean they get loads of attention around the world..