News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

My advertisement siggy

Started by freak m4n, April 09, 2012, 06:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freak m4n

I know it's not great or something. I wanted to give it a try.

Atleast I had fun making this.

Rate 'n Hate. :D
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Skyro

Looks pretty good man, I like it. 'Most powerful server. EVER.' What's that for, because none of them monsters are in this version of RuneScape.

7/10.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Jake

It's pretty good. But I don't think the pictures are all that relevant.

6/10

freak m4n

Quote from: Skyro on April 09, 2012, 08:13:12 PM
Looks pretty good man, I like it. 'Most powerful server. EVER.' What's that for, because none of them monsters are in this version of RuneScape.

7/10.

If I only used the monsters in-game, then it would be a lil bit boring. Most people will know it's about a RSPS server. :D
It's just what I made, they don't have to use it. ( I don't think they will ever use it) But it doesn't matter. I had to practise with Photoshop anyway.

Desolate

Andy, I personally like it even if the monsters are non-related to the game.
May I add, I'm not sure a banner needs that much text but regardless, good job man.  :)

Jake

Quote from: freak m4n on April 10, 2012, 01:31:11 AM

7/10.

If I only used the monsters in-game, then it would be a lil bit boring. Most people will know it's about a RSPS server. :D
It's just what I made, they don't have to use it. ( I don't think they will ever use it) But it doesn't matter. I had to practise with Photoshop anyway.
I like the way your brain thinks. You're quite clever.

freak m4n

Quote from: Jarred on April 10, 2012, 04:23:22 AM
Andy, I personally like it even if the monsters are non-related to the game.
May I add, I'm not sure a banner needs that much text but regardless, good job man.  :)
Haha thanks alot man, I like the member world monsters. Some are very nice in a banner/signature. A (wo)man is not very spectacular in a banner, or is it? :D

Quote from: Jake on April 10, 2012, 07:41:05 AM
Quote from: freak m4n on April 10, 2012, 01:31:11 AM

7/10.

I like the way your brain thinks. You're quite clever.

I thank you for your compliment. :)
You're a good forum mod, that has to be said as well. :]

robinhood

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

freak m4n

wolf

i quiet like this creation the let downs for me though are the text, theres too much of it and the pictures i would have much rathred it 1 on each side overall its a good banner.

7.5/10