News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Suggestion.

Started by Dutch God, April 09, 2012, 02:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch God

I Think it would be great to have the other prayer book too (curses).

It is very useful in PK and for training, but that's not all.
In that book there is a prayer named ''soulsplit'', people really like that prayer. I think if you would add that and some pictues there will come alot of more people to this awesome server.
Thanks for reading,

regards,

Jordi

richard

Dutch God

freak m4n

Make PK-ing better first. Than make a new prayer book..
And I don't know if curses fit into the 317/508 server..
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

garrdrenn1

Seriously? You already hit very high while pking and training. Can you imagine how high the hits would be with curses? All I'm saying is that I don't think many people want any higher hits.

freak m4n

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on April 09, 2012, 04:50:10 PM
Seriously? You already hit very high while pking and training. Can you imagine how high the hits would be with curses? All I'm saying is that I don't think many people want any higher hits.

Even though, curses come out. (MOST LIKELY NOT)

I want to have choc-ice back, to mass spamm the chocs. :D
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Jake

In the future, Jordi, please only use 1 topic for both your suggestions. That way it's easier to keep track of and feedback is easier to receive.

Skyro

These won't be added, well not to this revision anyway. Curses are 614 (I think). This would mean adding new sprites, images, and a lot more things that aren't needed. I think the old pking needs to come back in my opinion.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Jake

Quote from: Skyro on April 09, 2012, 08:20:05 PM
These won't be added, well not to this revision anyway. Curses are 614 (I think). This would mean adding new sprites, images, and a lot more things that aren't needed. I think the old pking needs to come back in my opinion.
True that!