News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

zombie double ticket weekends?

Started by nate, March 28, 2012, 05:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

its making the community worse because of what is in the shop. the funny thing was that people made all the rants about the stuff in the donator shop, then theres this one, lol. ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

Quote from: Dug on March 30, 2012, 07:57:15 AM
I propose, if your going to double to tokens, you double the amount of zombies.
Totally and utterly against this. You people can't grasp the fact, this is what worsen's the community...
This rarely affects the economy considering it's just one weekend. It's something to look forward to towards the weekend. If anyone's worried about the economy it's me, but this Idea doesn't bother me.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Dug

Quote from: nate on March 30, 2012, 03:14:21 PM
its making the community worse because of what is in the shop. the funny thing was that people made all the rants about the stuff in the donator shop, then theres this one, lol. ;D
I'm not ranting about what's in the shop. I'm saying that the zombie tokens are already easy to get, if you know what your doing..
The easier it is, the worse it gets... But at the same time, the harder it gets, the worse it gets..
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Recoil

Quote from: Dug on March 30, 2012, 05:40:49 PM
I'm not ranting about what's in the shop. I'm saying that the zombie tokens are already easy to get, if you know what your doing..
The easier it is, the worse it gets... But at the same time, the harder it gets, the worse it gets..
Donating is easier than anything... Do you complain about that? If not then I don't get it, because I don't care how many tickets you get from zombies per game, donating is still easier, and they use to be in the shop.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Dug

Quote from: Recoil on March 30, 2012, 05:46:33 PM
Quote from: Dug on March 30, 2012, 05:40:49 PM
Donating is easier than anything... Do you complain about that? If not then I don't get it, because I don't care how many tickets you get from zombies per game, donating is still easier, and they use to be in the shop.
Donating is easier than anything to those who are able to spend their money, and to those who's parents don't care how they spend their money. Not everyone has this benefit. I don't complain about it, because some people are fortunate, while others aren't, the end. Even if the shop had different items, i would still be opposed to a double zombie ticket weekend.

Something irrelevant:
Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on March 17, 2012, 07:12:22 PM
God damn, Kevin was right. What is with you guys and double XP? If anything make it like 10% more xp (instead of 100% more) for 24 hours for like 5 dollars or something.
Quote from: Australiaman on March 18, 2012, 08:22:36 AM
I'm completely against the 'Double Xp' idea.
It's easy enough as it is.
Why make the game easier?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..