News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Suggestions:

Started by Dutch God, April 09, 2012, 02:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch God

I think it would be cool if smithing does work on 508, now it doesn't do anything.

I think it would be better to make Runecrafting easier (need less pure essence), because people are too lazy these days to mine them so there aren't pure essence in game anymore so it would be handy if pure essence gave more experience.

And I think pure essence need to give more xp in mining, 1.2k xp is not really much. :s

Regards,

Jordi

richard

yep i like that suffestion becouse i wana get 135 crafting and its going to take ages no one has it i need to mine like 300k esse

Dutch God

Quote from: fatdude on April 09, 2012, 03:05:36 PM
yep i like that suffestion becouse i wana get 135 crafting and its going to take ages no one has it i need to mine like 300k esse

Yep, I have the same problem as you, and we are not alone ;)

freak m4n

I've heard it was like 128k rune ess. I'm for sure it isn't 300k..
If the skill is easy, you'll be done in 1-2hours.. After that you'll just get bored. This keeps you busy for awhile..
Everybody is lately acting they are very lazy..
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

garrdrenn1

Runecrafting doesn't need to be any easier, neither does mining. Earning those hard 135's earns you respect, by making them easier to get they would turn in to just another skillcape.

Jake

Mining and Smithing (Also Runecrafting) should stay at the same. All the other skills take like a day to max, Mining & Smithing are the only ones pretty much the only skills you cant do that in.