News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Advertisement Team.

Started by garrdrenn1, April 07, 2012, 06:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrdrenn1

I have been noticing more and more new players coming in to worldscape for the past few days. I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you, and that your efforts are paying off.  ;D

Recoil

Gonna be quite honest here and disagree. I think that although there have been 10-20 people on (mostly people multilogging, etc) all of them are afk for me when I log on. I'm sure the Advertisement Team works very hard but I haven't noticed any new players except one, who tried to get me to trade items in-game for RS items (like I would ever play that trash game) Lol.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

garrdrenn1

I have seen like 4 of them just today, whether they stay and play is their decision. The advertisement team's job is just to get them to log on.

Kevin

Negative attitude brings negative effects. Stay positive, and positive things will happen.

Recoil

Quote from: Kevin on April 07, 2012, 07:19:51 PM
Negative attitude brings negative effects. Stay positive, and positive things will happen.
True, but I just wanna make sure things aren't sugar-coated. I don't want people avoiding the truth, although it is important to stay positive.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kevin

We had 26 new players yesterday, along with 7 so far today.

Mia

Quote from: Recoil on April 07, 2012, 07:41:50 PM
True, but I just wanna make sure things aren't sugar-coated. I don't want people avoiding the truth, although it is important to stay positive.
We're not doing anything to help ws?  Well.... pretty stupid seeing as everyone is here cuz' of adverising.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Quote from: Mia on April 07, 2012, 08:25:35 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 07, 2012, 07:41:50 PM
We're not doing anything to help ws?  Well.... pretty stupid seeing as everyone is here cuz' of adverising.

Where in his entire post did he say that?

Recoil

Quote from: Mia on April 07, 2012, 08:25:35 PM
Do you misinterpret everything I post?
Dem digits

Jake

Guys, Chill a little. There's no need to start something that doesn't need to be started.

Everyone needs to start advertising because we could have so many people, Like the old days when there were like 50+ on a day, playing.

Props to the Advertising team though for starting it all.

Skyro

Thanks for the compliment, Mia and her team have been doing a lot to bring more people and it's slowly paying off. We really want all of you to tell your friends and people that play games to join us.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Jake

There's no way I'm telling my friends about this because either:

a) They'll look at me & laugh.
b) They won't even know what a computer is.
c) They'll jump me for playing something like this.

I'll still advertise online though  8)

Desolate

Quote from: Jake on April 09, 2012, 05:50:07 AM

Holy smokes, couldn't have said it better myself..

Jake

Great minds think alike  8)

Kryptonite

Quote from: Jarred on April 09, 2012, 05:56:20 AM
Quote from: Jake on April 09, 2012, 05:50:07 AM

Holy smokes, couldn't have said it better myself..
That's 3 of us <3

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.