News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Garrett

Started by Recoil, April 05, 2012, 04:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on April 05, 2012, 04:01:23 PM
I got my GED results today. ;D

The ones in green are the ones I passed.

Language Arts, Reading
Language Arts, Writing
Mathematics
Science
Social Studies

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Total Score of 2660 with a Battery Average of 532! I'm an educated man now Oo.

Congratz to Garrett for putting his smartie pants to good work!!!!!!
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

garrdrenn1

Thanks man! Just got off the phone with my dad also, this is the first time he said he's proud of me in a very long time. All in all, just a happy day. :D

Joker

No offense but looks like you made this topic for posts there is an already one you can post in.

nate

joker, and everyone out there who question topics made. its easier to post on a post that they don't even care about (which is what people do ALOT) than to make a new topic. so couldnt you say that your post is also redundant as well because you did not contribute to the topic, only stated what people might accuse you for doing in that same post? no offense means take offense.

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

Not to mean like a hard ass here but there is no need for this topic. You can just congratulate Garrett on his topic he made.

Locked.