News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

W00000000000000t!

Started by garrdrenn1, April 05, 2012, 04:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrdrenn1

I got my GED results today. ;D

The ones in green are the ones I passed.

Language Arts, Reading
Language Arts, Writing
Mathematics
Science
Social Studies

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Total Score of 2660 with a Battery Average of 532! I'm an educated man now Oo.

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

garrdrenn1

Lol thanks, so excited.  :)

nate

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

Recoil

Quote from: Jake on April 05, 2012, 07:46:15 PM
Solid effort bro!
Honestly don't see what's wrong with making a new topic about it. Stupid how people say it's to increase my post count, do people think you get extra posts from making a new topic? Lol. It's the same post count as replying. I wanted to add extra emphasis on his work, wanted to congratulate him more than others to show that I'm a true friend.

But sorry to bring it on here.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Jake on April 05, 2012, 07:46:15 PM
Solid effort bro!

Thank you.  :D

Quote from: Recoil on April 05, 2012, 08:33:31 PM
I wanted to add extra emphasis on his work, wanted to congratulate him more than others to show that I'm a true friend.

No need to to try to show me you're a true friend. I know for a fact that you're one of the few people that I've met on the internet that i can count on.  8)

Jake

QuoteHonestly don't see what's wrong with making a new topic about it. Stupid how people say it's to increase my post count, do people think you get extra posts from making a new topic? Lol. It's the same post count as replying. I wanted to add extra emphasis on his work, wanted to congratulate him more than others to show that I'm a true friend.

But sorry to bring it on here.
I never accused you of trying to get more of a post count. There was no need for the topic seeing as there is already and active one about it. It was pretty much classed as spam.

nate

well back on topic, CONGRATZ AGAIN GARRETT!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Chaoslancex

Congratz Mate! wow guys we got a smart one over here! haha i'm to lazy to look up the pic hahah

but congratz on your achievement

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Chaoslancex on April 05, 2012, 11:02:19 PM
Congratz Mate! wow guys we got a smart one over here! haha i'm to lazy to look up the pic hahah

but congratz on your achievement

Thanks Oscar, really means a lot.   ;)