News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Suzuki PV

Started by M I K E, April 05, 2012, 11:27:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

Have any of you guys got these things?  ::)

Yoho

Never heard/seen them. They any good?

M I K E

Quote from: Yoho on April 05, 2012, 11:49:21 AM

Japanese quality, really popular here in Finland. These are pretty old tho, like 1985 and my own is 1993. 50cc moped, my own is going to be 80cc though ;) Goes like 95 km/h with that. All parts avaible from internet shops here and a lot cheaper than for Peugeots, Yamahas and so on.

garrdrenn1

Quote from: M I K E on April 05, 2012, 02:26:41 PM

Japanese quality, really popular here in Finland. These are pretty old tho, like 1985 and my own is 1993. 50cc moped, my own is going to be 80cc though ;) Goes like 95 km/h with that. All parts avaible from internet shops here and a lot cheaper than for Peugeots, Yamahas and so on.

damn, those look really good to be that old.

M I K E

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on April 05, 2012, 02:31:58 PM
Quote from: M I K E on April 05, 2012, 02:26:41 PM

damn, those look really good to be that old.

Well if people dont tune em like that... They gonna be rusty craps :D Pretty much everything on those pictures are new parts.. Frame isnt though :P

Dug

I have to say, firs thing i looked at was those suspensions. Get some length in that bike shorty :D!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

robinhood

indeed my friends  grandmother have the second one

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

M I K E

Quote from: Dug on April 06, 2012, 03:04:00 PM
I have to say, firs thing i looked at was those suspensions. Get some length in that bike shorty :D!
Those are small wheeled mopeds... There are big ones also, ive got one its 110 kilos and pretty high, like enduro bikes are.

Quote from: robinhood on April 06, 2012, 03:14:36 PM
indeed my friends  grandmother have the second one

f*ck off troll, only one like that in the world and its in Finland.

Jake

I owned one similar to that but it looked like a road bike. I broke it and the parts cost to much so i just sold it  ::)

Recoil

This reminds me. I'm going dirt biking the second week of July. I love dirt-biking
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

M I K E

Quote from: Jake on April 06, 2012, 08:10:08 PM
I owned one similar to that but it looked like a road bike. I broke it and the parts cost to much so i just sold it  ::)

Do you remember anything about it? :D i wanna know what it was.

@Recoil, yeah dirt biking is great. Do you have your own bike or what are you going to ride? Some honda 2-stroke maybe? (:

Recoil

Quote from: M I K E on April 07, 2012, 06:07:51 AM
yeah dirt biking is great. Do you have your own bike or what are you going to ride? Some honda 2-stroke maybe? (:
Unfortunately no. We're going to rent some, can't afford our own (also being the problem of living in a small town and having no where to use them). I ride when I visit my family in Kansas, they have a shitton of dirt bikes and open land, so awesome.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

M I K E

Quote from: Recoil on April 07, 2012, 01:11:45 PM
Quote from: M I K E on April 07, 2012, 06:07:51 AM
yeah dirt biking is great. Do you have your own bike or what are you going to ride? Some honda 2-stroke maybe? (:
Unfortunately no. We're going to rent some, can't afford our own (also being the problem of living in a small town and having no where to use them). I ride when I visit my family in Kansas, they have a shitton of dirt bikes and open land, so awesome.

damn thats great (: A powerful bike with lots of space to drive.

Recoil

Quote from: M I K E on April 07, 2012, 06:09:40 PM
Powerful is damn right, there's this one that's so loud you can't hear anything. My favorite one.
Dem digits

M I K E

Quote from: Recoil on April 07, 2012, 06:33:51 PM
Quote from: M I K E on April 07, 2012, 06:09:40 PM
Powerful is damn right, there's this one that's so loud you can't hear anything. My favorite one.

Yep, depends on the exhaust. :P This is going a little off-topic so lets stop it ;)